Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perverting The Course Of Justice

Hi all,

Its been aalong time since i was on this forum but thought i would share some information with you and hope it lifts your spirits if you have been accused recently.

I first found myself on this forum back in October 2010 when i was falsely accused of rape. My ex partner lured me round the house one night and slept with me then went to police claiming rape. As you all are or have felt i was devestated on bail etc etc. My bail was dropped beginning of December 2010 and CPS dropped the case in January 2011. I lost contact with my daughter and my ex used the crime reference number to obtain a council property and was moved in December 2010. The Police made no charges to either myself or the ex and i felt like she had gotten away with her lies.

More false allegations were made both to the Police, Family Courts andare still being made about me to child protection and my daughters social worker. Anyway my daughter got put under child protection during the family court proceedings. Back in May 2012 my ex and her new partner fabricated evidence after contact with my daughter. October 2012 they were charged by the CPS for Perverting the course of justice. I cant say what they did as crimminal court case is under way and they put their pleas in the crown court January 2013.

Just incase any of you are dads no this didnt change the residence in the family courts as they are being treated as innocent until proven guilty but my ex was forced into giving me 5 overnights out of 14 and half of all the school holidays just 2 nights short of 50/50 but case has been left open so may have to return to court yet.

Anyway its good to see a liar get caught out although not for the original allegation but hope this lifts your spirits stay strong and stay focused on the positives of your cases.

Never ever give up and forgive your accuser as this leaves them no power any more and youve broken the abusive cycle these false allegations are designed to keep you in.

Wow this has certainly given me a lift its exactly what I'm going through with the ss and child protection good luck with your fight for your children
    No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

This is good news for all family people on here
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thanks for posting, disbelive. So sorry you've had to suffer all of this.
        I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Hi

Hello,

Late to this thread but is there any more news on the outcome yet?

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

ok well here is the outcome and it should come as no surprise after all the accuser was female and all systems in place are against a male. My ex as arrested and charged with her new partner for perverting the course of justice. I was given almost 50/50 contact by the family court. The day before the trial the CPS decieded to offer no evidence and dropped the case. I have used the the new VRR Complaints procedure and had apolgies from the CPS for not acting in the correct way....Child protection was dropped with my daughter almost immediatly after the case was dropped so can social services and can only be descibed as a disgrace child protection is a joke in the UK they allow children to live with the abusers.

There is a complicated twists in the story but something i will never understand is after 5 months why did my accuser not only of rape but child sexual abuse get away with changing there story.

Im not sure how or where to fight this anymore but thankfully my daughter is doing well in mostareas in her life and appears happy the experience doesnt seem to have effected her much or not that shows at 4 years old.

Comment

i would of course be happy to support or share information with organisations that take interest helping change the systems for the falsly accused. Im currently trying to push the idea of a friend of Dual DV Assessments with northamptonshire police and hopefully across the UK. As as it stands in my understanding under DASH and MARC they use a single assessment which leaves the accused at risk

Comment

Hi Disbelieve,

Thanks for posting up the outcome of your case as it will give much hope to those still currently going through the process.

From your words you are obviously still a bit in shock so will just offer one symbolic banana in celebration of your victory
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Tks for the updates. Definately good to hear of success
                  Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                  Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Thanks for sharing a more positive outcome, when you're still in the middle of hell it's very uplifting

Comment

Disbelieve

I’m very glad that at least some of the things are working out for you, Disbelieve. However I’m still saddened that you haven’t yet been able to see justice being done.

I’m interested that your ex partner was charged with PCOJ. I had always believed that there would have to have been some cataclysmic reason for the police to charge a false accuser, and that it happened so rarely as to be spectacular.

Can you tell me if there was any trigger which made the police charge your ex-partner? Was it a complaint from you, or something else?

Comment

Working...
                      X