Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ha ha ha!

Originally posted by thefrick View Post
    Thanks guys. Well Ivor, the next day I had to catch a train to London and asked her politly to leave but she was having none of it. She refused to leave the building and said she'd do me for rape and that I'd go down. She was also abusive to my neighbour who is being supportive towards me. I'm thinking that it might be in my favour slightly. If I really did rape her, would'nt she want to get the hell out of there instead of staying. Im chatting to my neighbour about a defense and if he'd give a statement. If someone raped me I'd want to get out of there as fast as I can so that part of the whole incedent will be in my favour hopefully.
    That's pretty much what happened to me lol.

Except yours is pretty watertight. No-one would believe that a genuine rape victim would want to stay with the rapist.

Stop feeling sick and brighten up. This is going nowhere!

Lol maybe it's appropriate to ask on FB outright - "this person has falsely accused me of rape and the police are involved - does anyone else (a) think I'm a rapist? (b) know of any other incidences of false allegations or lies from this person?

What's the worst that can happen against going down as a rapist when you are innocent?

I'll bet that a fair few private messages would come through...

A person's record is tarnished anyway so why not take the chance lol

Good luck pal.
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Thanks Ivor that's really taken a load of my shoulders. My neighbour was there when she refused to leave so that's gotta be in my favour totally. Unfortunately I don't know her surname to investigate on FB but I might put a status up like you suggested. "Can anyone belive I'm capable of rape?" Many people will answer and I know exactly what their replies will be. The only thing I'm still worried about is that we did a lot of other things, so I'm worried that my DNA may be on her private area, but surely forensic departments are thorough enough to determine if anything went 'Deep' if you know what I mean

Comment

Firstly, welcome to the forum, I’m really sorry you find yourself here,
        I can’t see where this can go the young lady wanting to stay with you helps your defence, all that’s happing now is the police are gathering both sides and putting the case to the cps, hence the wait. You just need to stay positive, you haven’t been charged, the forum has members that like myself has been through it, and had all the fears you have now,

Comment

Hi , I believe you can search via phone number or email address on facebook to find a person.

Comment

Working...
          X