Inspector Gadget and Police comments on false accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspector Gadget and Police comments on false accusations

Some of you may recall comments from me before on a blog by Inspector Gadget, who is a real Police Inspector and who writes a blog followed by many in the Police.

He has commented on government stats stating how rape is under reported.

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com...-one/#comments

However, there are a number of comments from Police Officers who say that whilst they think that rape is under reported, there is also a big problem in that many of the reported rapes are false allegations.

I've only managed to get through about the first 50 or so comments, but hope that this may give some succour to those who feel that the [police do not recognise the problem of false allegations. It supports my view that its now politically correct to believe and that the police are simply following the politically correct view for an easy life. that vast numbers of women are raped.

But as the motto on here is, do not trust the Police!

Thank you, the advocate. I had a good read, and have also saved the link.

JM
    I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Been reading quite a lot of the postings on there lately.

Good read.

I am sure fellow members will appreciate an 'alternate' view from that which they generally experience.

Still some good cops out there just sad that they need to anonymously blog online in order to attempt to force change. This country sadly no longer encourages anyone to stand up and be counted.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
      X