Verdict tomorrow! I'm so nervous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdict tomorrow! I'm so nervous!

Well, after the jury couldn't decide on Thursday and Friday, we are now back in court tomorrow for the verdict. If they still can't decide then a retrial is possible, although it would make it the third so not sure. Please cross everything and keep us In your prayers - when I can finally talk about the details I think you'll all be pretty interested as its the first of its kind and will be used in future law. Thanks for all the support and please send your positivity to ******* crown court tomorrow morning! Xxxxxx
    Last edited by Casehardened; 13 January 2013, 10:50 PM.

I've edited out the name of the Court; I'm worried that you might be identifiable especially as you previously mentioned your partner was featured in a newspaper!

The forum and posts are accessible by anyone, lurkers et al, as well as the members who have responded to you.

Very best wishes to you both for tomorrow
    Last edited by friday; 15 January 2013, 02:02 AM. Reason: privacy
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

All the best for you tomorrow, Lusijay, I will be thinking of you and praying for the best possble outcome! xx

Comment

Hope it all goes well.

GOOD LUCK.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I hope you get a swift end to this, good luck.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Good Luck, fingers crossed. LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

good luck Lusijay.
              Thoughts and prayers as always.
              JM
              I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Thinking of you Lusijay xx

Comment

I keep checking in to see if there's an update.
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hope all goes the right way. I have known people to go through a third trial although it is quite unusual. Let's hope you don't have to suffer that and the jury comes to the correct verdict.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Good wishes Lusijay - thinking of you and hope everything goes well for you both
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

will be thinking of you tomorrow:-) good luck!!!!

Comment

Hi sorry for such a late reply! As I thought it was a hung jury, so we have to wait 2 weeks to see if we have to do another trial. You would think that there would be a stopping point as honestly I don't know if we can bear to go through this agan!

I will keep you all updated, And thank you so much for your well wishes! Xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will all be over in a couple of weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
                            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Lusijay,

Im sure you have a lot on your plate at the moment so i hope you dont mind me asking a question..

Has he been held in remand? If so when was he put "inside" (from day 1 of the first trial, from being charged? etc.)

If he hasn't been, what is the story (roughly) around the situation that means he has been allowed to hold onto freedom throughout it all? If this is the case the whole case must be so vague and the evidence flakey that he isn't considered a risk to anyone?

Im just curious, and like i said.. hope you dont mind me asking.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X