Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I going to jail?

Hello,

I would like to explain a situation in hopes I receive feedback, to either ease my worries, or to help prepare for what I may expect in the coming future.

On December 31, 2013, I ended up having sex with a co-worker of mine. It all started when I was complaining that my back was hurting, and the girl requesting that I allow her to massage my back. I was a little hesitant at first, just because I didn't want her to feel weird, but then she insisted that she was fine with it. I agreed to it. About 30 minutes later, she couldn't massage any longer as her hands were tired. She then asked that I massage her shoulders. She took off a sweatshirt to reveal a spaghetti string top. She sat on the floor in front of me as I sat on the couch. During the massage, I noticed that she was extremely into it. She even pulled the spaghetti straps down so I didn't keep running my hands under them. Everything was fine until she reached up, grabbed me by my forearms and pulled my hands down to her chest.

All of this lead to a lot of kissing and touching. She was very into it, grabbing my private area and such. I kept going along with it, enjoying the process. After about 30 minutes of making out (touching and oral, etc.), I slowly took her pants off. She arched her back so I could pull them down and then took the last pant leg off herself. At this point, she reached up and took my belt off, unbuttoned my pants, and allowed me to kiss parts of her body. Once I thought it was time for penetration, I simply asked her if it's what she wanted. She said "yes"!

Once the act was complete, she wanted to cuddle. We sat on the couch for nearly a hour when she started kissing me again. She than unbuckled my pants and proceeded to give me oral sex. After that, we had sex again and then she left.

Two days later, I had a chance to talk to her. I wasn't really all that into her and she gave me the feeling she wanted more than a casual sexual experience. I told her that I couldn't continue seeing her but would like to remain friends. On Friday, January 11, 2013, someone knocks on my door. I answer to find a detective asking questions of an alleged rape. Supposedly, the girl I had sex with checked herself into a mental facility the night after I told her it wasn't going to happen again.

In between the time between the act and when I told her I couldn't continue seeing her, she told three people I know that there was a guy she was seeing, etc. She explained me as a different person since we both know these individuals. It was clear to them that the act was consensual. They now know the person she was explaining was me. I'm really hoping the police talk to these people.

With all of this information I gave, what do you think will come of it? I have a meeting with the detective at the police department on Tuesday. Should I ask for a polygraph? I am an innocent man! It was clear to me that she wanted the sexual act to happen.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm presuming from your phraseology that you're American? As this is a British site we can't really answer your concerns, but we do understand how worried you must be. Have you got yourself a proper lawyer?
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      Hi, I'm presuming from your phraseology that you're American? As this is a British site we can't really answer your concerns, but we do understand how worried you must be. Have you got yourself a proper lawyer?
      Yes, I'm American. Do you know if there are any sites similar to this one for Americans? No, I have not contacted a lawyer, yet. I wasn't aware of this allegation until late Friday afternoon. I have plans to contact a lawyer on Monday after I do some research.

Comment

Hello.

Dear God!

Get a lawyer and say NOTHING to the police nor anyone else.

Watch YouTube "why you should never talk to the police" parts 1 and 2. Watch it again. Failure to do the above will ensure your daily ensemble is a bright and cheery orange!

Get your lawyer to contact those three immediately for a chat.

Oh and why alot of first posts read like bad soft pron! Lol

Good luck.
        Last edited by IvorBinWronged; 13 January 2013, 12:31 PM. Reason: Added "bad"
        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

indeed Ivor, some do read like soft pron - always bad!

Its difficult to know just how much detail to put - usually its better to err on the safe side - if we need more info we'll ask for it!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

This is an awful situation to find yourself in....hope you can find an American site like this one - though sorry you need it...... however you will get lots of support on here even if not advice of the legal kind....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hello Nemesis and welcome.

I just read about the polygraph test you would undergo but in the USA,some states find them inadmissible while some do allow their admission if both of you and the prosecutor agree to admit the test results as evidence.

You must find the evidence to prove she was consenting.
              Remember what she said and did and write everything in detail.
              Keep it for yourself at the moment.

These three persons she talked to and if it was clear to them that the act was consensual could be potential witnesses in your case.
              If you know them ,ask a solicitor to contact them and get their statement but you must be 100% sure that they would stand for you.

Tell the truth to the police but only answer briefly,dont go into details that they could use against you.

Make sure a solicitor is present.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by X_Nemesis_x View Post
                Yes, I'm American. Do you know if there are any sites similar to this one for Americans? No, I have not contacted a lawyer, yet. I wasn't aware of this allegation until late Friday afternoon. I have plans to contact a lawyer on Monday after I do some research.
                Hello Nemesis and welcome. You might find this American site helpful and could contact them for further sites: Community of the wrongfully accused

http://www.cotwa.info/

Very best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                  Hello Nemesis and welcome. You might find this American site helpful and could contact them for further sites: Community of the wrongfully accused

http://www.cotwa.info/

Very best of luck
                  Thank you very much for the addy, whatsgoingon. Thank you to everyone that replied with advice. This seems like a great community.

Comment

Working...
                  X