Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas

Yaaaaaayyy

Well yesterday morning was a terrible morning, I broke down when the judge sent the jury to deliberate and the judge had to tell me that if I was going to display emotions when they give the verdict then maybe I should wait outside... No chance! Hehe.

She wasn't there or any of her family, just all our family. We were out for 44 minutes in the canteen when they called us back in... We were so upset and my hubby was upset. When we went back in, he looked at me whilst he was waiting for the guard to let him in the glass room and whispered "bananas".

The jury came in and it was the longest two minutes of my life, and those words came out "not guilty" I just burst into tears as did the other 10 family members in the gallery. My hubby broke down and stood up and said "thank you" to them... The guard told him off for standing up but he said "I'm sorry I just have to say thank you".

We took his child to brewsters last night and they won a teddy, and there was a tag on it saying "bananas" how strange!

Sorry for the late reply... My dad threw a surprise party for him last night, and when he went in and my dad tuned he light on... Everyone shouted "bananas".

We just cannot believe this nightmare is over, it is really over!!

I just want to thank you all on behalf of both of us... This forum is amazing and I hope those who are in any kind of similar position get their justice. What a nightmare... I hope we can move on from this now and start building our lives back up. Xxx

Just in case you did t see..

Comment

Such wonderful news Hopeful and a lovely post.

Happy New Year for all your family, isn't it?

Enjoy life together and once again congratulations.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

OMG, congratulations to you both
        I was following your thread with anxiety since my hubby is to start his trial on Monday...I'm sooo happy for you http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/i...s/bigsmile.gif
        This is such good news, I feel uplifted myself now hehe...
        Enjoy this victory, hopefully you can go back to your life as quickly as possible and forget about this horrid experience!!!
        All the best

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC news.
          Well deserved narnas:

So utterly pleased for you.
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Thank you all,

I will be sending you positive thoughts for next week... My words of advice are to stay strong, tell your hubby if he gets in the dock he needs to just be himself... And don't let the prosecution wind him up, take a breath before answers.

Good luck and think bananas x

Comment

so happy

so happy for you , my hubby in court on the 28th l can only pray the outcome is the same as yours xxx

Comment

Wooohoooo!

Very happy for you both

Comment

WEY HEY!!!!!!! Great big smile from me - soooooooooooo pleased for you both - here they are!!!!!!!! and one of these too Put it all behind you and enjoy the rest of your new lives together
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!! Justice prevails again! So, so happy for you both xx

Comment

Congratulations ...so happy for you both
                      LP
                      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Congratulations,hopeful!! xxx to you all.
                        I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Brilliant news.
                          "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delighted for you both and your tiny little baby.
                            magic words NOT GUILTY and those very very special yellow dancing fruits

fabulous news

xxxxxx
                            stay strong the rest of you going through this horrible nightmare your bananas will come one day

Comment

so pleased to read this - go with your emotions, it'll still be a rollercoaster for them for a while to come.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

So hurt and angry

Those two little words

NOT GUILTY

And you knew it all along
                                And you were strong for each other
                                And now you can LIVE

I'm so happy for you
                                ::

Comment

Working...
                                X