not long now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not long now

well how can you enjoy xmas and pretend everything is fine when the court date is at the end of Jan , this has been 12 months of hell , how can a women make these claims after 35 years and it get this far , why would the cps decide to take it futher ,what evidence have they got only a mad women who has gone on to be married twice and have 3 children and grand children, she said my hubby raped her and she had a child , why did she keep the child if he was a product of rape , why didnt she go to the police 35 years ago, the dna results have said it could be my husbands or one of his siblings he has 4 brothers , 1 of his brothers has refused to give a dna sample , doesnt that tell them anything , lm frightened to walk down the street ,her family live all around me , this women has ruined our lifes,

Originally posted by thunderbird View Post
    ...................she said my hubby raped her and she had a child , why did she keep the child if he was a product of rape , why didnt she go to the police 35 years ago, the dna results have said it could be my husbands or one of his siblings he has 4 brothers , 1 of his brothers has refused to give a dna sample , doesnt that tell them anything , lm frightened to walk down the street ,her family live all around me , this women has ruined our lifes,

Hopefully your barrister will robustly cross-examine him on that point. He should be called to give evidence in any event from what you have said.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

So hurt and angry

So sorry this is such a bad time ,but dare to imagine any time soon it will all be over ,you will have your life back and this nasty women can go to hell!
      It is terrifying when the case draws near but this is your turn now to set the record straight,and never forget,they have to prove guilt!
      I hope your nightmare ends soon,look after each other( thank goodness your husband found a nice wife)

Comment

Working...
      X