Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

I would like to take this opertunity to thank everyone on this site that supported me through my year of hell and wish those still going through it the strength to never give up the fight.

So to all the real victime of this dispical system (us) I wish you and your friends and familes my thoughts and prayers and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Thanks Barney - you too!
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all,you've been through another end of the world
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Happy Christmas to you and everyone. LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!
          Thanks for the help and support I've been given from various members and like many, I'll still be here in the next year!
          My heart goes out to those of you whose families have been broken up and who will not be together this year and for those spending Christmas alone.
          For the rest of us... let's forget just for a while and enjoy the peace Christmas is supposed to bring.

Comment

I hope you all have as good a Christmas as you possibly can.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

So hurt and angry

Well I do believe in Father Christmas ! And I'm going to be asking him for all those falsley accused to find strength and peace, I will also ask that justice will be done and that those who have falsley accused to get exactly what they deserve too! Please where ever you are in this awful situation find love in those around you and BELIEVE!

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone I knew exactly how I felt this time last year and its massively different!!!

Stay strong and never give up the fight!!

��������

Comment

I wish everyone a peaceful and quiet Christmas.
                    May it be a time when for a moment your fears and distress can be put to one side.
                    For all those who cannot be with their loved ones, keep strong, the bond you have will never be broken in spite of the lies made
                    against you.
                    Seek peace and it will be yours

VJ xxx

Comment

Merry Chrimbo everyone...

Hope the approaching New Year is a good one for everybody too!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Season's Greetings

Merry as can be expected Christmas to all.

Thank you so much to the members here who gave me the support in my despair, without which I don't think I'd have found the strength to carry on.

Much love to you all, and Peace at this magical time...

Hope, faith, and charity, right?

JM
                        I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

A Happy Christmas and Very Best wishes to All.

May we all find the peace of this season in our lives.
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and managing to cope.

Best wishes to you.
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi everyone, it may be a little late, but Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to all.
                              Best wishes & love to all,
                              Psychojock

Comment

Working...
                              X