So hurt and angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hurt and angry

Oh thanks all you lot! I'm still smiling now! I had a text message from my son it said ,
    I love you mum xxx , I know he is so happy even if he is not showing it as much as me !
    It's a bit strange because we didn't tell everybody what was going on ,so now I can't tell everyone why I'm so exited, they probably think I'm looking forward to Christmas ha ha ,
    I'd love to know who started this forum up ,because I truely don't think I would have coped all this time without your help ,thankyou all so very much xxxxx and ps I'm still praying for you all xxxxx

Comment

Bit late but me too chuffed as nuts
      Still here

Comment

Yippy !! What good news.....
        Happy Christmas
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Yahooooooooooo!!

What wonderful news, I am so happy for you and your son.

The admin of the site is member Webmoo and littlemoo if you want to drop them a thanks...they pay the fees to keep the site going and oversee it xxxx
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
            Oh thanks all you lot! I'm still smiling now! I had a text message from my son it said ,
            I love you mum xxx , I know he is so happy even if he is not showing it as much as me !

He may actually be feeling very negative emotions that you don't know about.

Being NFA'd hasn't proved him innocent unless that is what the NFA states, in which case it should be a 'No-Crime'.

It's saved him the trauma of a trial and possible wrongful conviction. He will be well aware of that. If you find he is not full of the joys of Spring try to understand.

So pleased that you do not have this hanging over you now.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Oh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am supposing you're going to be wanting some of those bananas...

Well, I ate em all......

So pleased for you guys and just in time for Christmas as well!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                He may actually be feeling very negative emotions that you don't know about.

Being NFA'd hasn't proved him innocent unless that is what the NFA states, in which case it should be a 'No-Crime'.

It's saved him the trauma of a trial and possible wrongful conviction. He will be well aware of that. If you find he is not full of the joys of Spring try to understand.

So pleased that you do not have this hanging over you now.
                Oh ok I'm not sure but we have go to court for a cps guy to tell the judge there is no evidence and I thought the judge will then say the words 'not guilty ' well I hope that's what is going to happen!

Comment

If this is an NFA then it won't go near a judge. But it will lie on file, unfortunately.

Your original post says:

Please get some bananas out, my fabulous son is cleared, we heard yesterday the solicitors told us that the cps are not offering any evidence to the crown and so the judge will direct the jury to a NOT GUILY verdict

The CPS is the Crown. Has it already gone through various court stages? ie committed to the Crown from Magistrates, or PCMH (Plea and Case Management Hearing).

Comment

stressed out

[QUOTE=Rights Fighter;35123]If this is an NFA then it won't go near a judge. But it will lie on file, unfortunately.

hello Right fighter, hope you doing good. I just wanted to ask that if we get NFA and it stay on file, does that mean whenever, the CRB will get checked, it will show that what case has been filed and what happened?

Comment

So hurt and angry

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                      If this is an NFA then it won't go near a judge. But it will lie on file, unfortunately.

Your original post says:

The CPS is the Crown. Has it already gone through various court stages? ie committed to the Crown from Magistrates, or PCMH (Plea and Case Management Hearing).
                      Yes we were supposed to be going to trial in feb, and now we have to go to court early jan, our solicitors have said that the prosecution intend to ask the judge for a formal not guilty verdict ? And they are talking about a 'mention hearing'
                      Is this good?
                      Thanks still can't feel 100 percent safe

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
                        Yes we were supposed to be going to trial in feb, and now we have to go to court early jan, our solicitors have said that the prosecution intend to ask the judge for a formal not guilty verdict ? And they are talking about a 'mention hearing'
                        Is this good?
                        Thanks still can't feel 100 percent safe

Thanks for the clarification.

If this is a judge's pronouncement take note of how he says it. If he says 'you leave this court as you came in an innocent man' or similar, then apply for that short transcript (you'll have to pay for it - not a lot as it's a very short hearing).

If you have problems with CRB checks you then have the public pronouncement of innocence. It might also assist in getting all reference to it off the CRB/eCRB check.

The def will probably have to sit in the dock while it is ongoing. it's likely he will have to go through the pantomime of being re-arraigned (going through charges and 'are you guilty or not guilty?') and then the public pronouncement should follow.

If it's a 'mention' it could be that the public pronouncement will follow at a later date.

Comment

So hurt and angry

Wow you really know your stuff! Thankyou for that ,I mean it's not very straight forward is it! Oh hang a minute we are talking England! Thinking about that I wonder how we compare to other countries in this department?
                          Thankyou it's so nice to be prepared for what they might say.

Comment

What a Christmas present, in fact wrong!! You shouldn't have been there in the 1st place!!!

I went through a trial which was horrendous, mentally and physically exhausting. I got through it, but I still know I went through that for nothing........all because the other party didn't want to hurt her husband! Having said that what an awful painful lesson it was for me to learn!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas

Comment

So Angry and Hurt, so hurt and angry, Congratulations!!

Sorry, to be belated, but hope your Christmas was good, and very best wishes for a New Year.

Like me, expect a continuing rollercoaster of emotions.

If I may, I'll quote what was said to me after my NFA in June...

"Great news hon. Expect some weird conflicting emotional feelings within the next few weeks.

Exhilaration

Relief

Anger

Sadness

Depression

Puzzlement

Bemusement

Disbelief

and a mixture of some or all of them all at once. You may feel you are going mad but for these very unusual circumstances, it is all perfectly normal - and it will pass "

I thought maybe there was something wrong with me, because there was no exhilaration...

I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

So hurt and angry

Thankyou for that I still love to see the bananas, I just now wish I could see them for a friend I have made through this site, she is a mum too so there not really our bananas,but we have arranged a few banana cocktails when her ordeal is over.
                                I know what you mean about the lack of emotion,I think that in part is because I can't quite believe after all this time that it has gone, I know walk along with a smile and I breathe big breaths ,it's not on my mind constantly and I have stopped texting and ringing my son all the time . Any other mum/ wife I guess can understand all these things.
                                Happy new year to you xx I hope we can support others here by way of a great big thankyou for all the support we have had xx

Comment

Working...
                                X