Falsely accused at school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused at school

Hi I go to an ivy and I was accused by another student. This whole ordeal started 2 weeks ago when I asked her to come back to my room with me she said okay but asked me to wait a bit because she wanted to hang out with her friends a bit. I said ok and waited but she then told me that she didn't want to anymore after speaking and being with her friends for about 30 minutes I said ok and left.

The next weekend she comes up to me and says that she is sorry we couldn't hang out the other night and we should tonight and I was a bit skeptical and probed her a bit but she said she really wanted to and I said ok sure. Keep in mind that I am sober by the way. But anyways we go upstairs from this area since It is like a basement type thing in the college center where the college holds parties and when were upstairs shed talking to her friend so after a while I call her over and she walks in between my lap and tells me not to rush her hold on. Mind you this is the second time she approached me and conversed at an intimate space like she was basically touching my d.

She gets her stuff and I walk away with her and two of her friends and I hear them laughing amongst themselves (the two friends not the girl) so I ask them if anything was wrong if they had something to say and they say no your perfectly fine. Me and the girl continue walking on our path to my dorm she says bye and we begin talking about our paper since we are in the same class and then we get into my dorm and take the elevator. In the elevator she runs on me and I'm ouchig her hips but I tell her wait till we are upstairs because it would be weird if someone walked into the elevator. She then asks me of my roommate making sure he's not in the room and I tell her I already communicated with him. When we get to my room I open my door and the first thing she says is which one is ur bed and lays on it I sit next to her and she belongs kissing me so I ask her if she wants to h e sex and she say yes. I take of my shirt and she smiles and says something along the lines of nice I see you and I try to take her clothes off but because she is lying down I can't, so she takes them and her panties off. We have sex and she's Kissing me and groping me during then I ask her to switch positions she says ok but looks back and says do u have a condom I said yeah and put one on and we resumed.

Her friends from earlier then knock on my door and keep in mind only about 9-11 minutes have transpired and her friends immediately acuse me of raping her and she doesn't defend me. Basically she told the college and the cops and I had to go to an interview with a detective and he says I'm free to go and their not pursuing unless evidence comes up.

So I am not worried legally ecause I know I've done nothing I didn't drink with or give her any alcohol and she was acting coherently but after her friends said she was drunk. But anyways what do u guys think of this situation because I've been suspended for the interim until the school hearing and I am really scared because I have a good chance of making a good future for myself so I am scared to get expelled or even suspended because I did not break a moral student or legal code. I don't know what she is telling the school but what do u guys think of the situation and how the school will respond.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 17 December 2012, 06:39 AM. Reason: Edited into paragraphs to make passage easier to read

So hurt and angry

Hello .
    So sorry this has happened to you, my first thoughts on reading your post was that you may well have been the unfortunate victim of a nasty group of girls, it sounded as though you had been set up .
    I think the best thing you can do is have absolutely nothing to do with these girls,don't text,phone or Facebook. The last thing you need is another accusation. The school I quess will do their own investigation and it is probably best that you are not there at the moment.
    Easy to say but try not to worry too much ,but maybe write down everything you can and put it somewhere safe,as it is easy to forget important things when you are stressed. You could ask for someone to talk to either from your doctor or the school.
    And in the meantime I will say it before someone else does; BECAREFUL WHO YOU SLEEP WITH!
    Look after yourself and keep taking to us on here I'm sure you will find it helpful

Comment

Hi Collegekid & welcome to the forum.

Could you confirm if you are in the UK as this will have a bearing on any advice members may be able to offer you.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks so hurt and angry and no im in america casehardened

Comment

Hi Collegekid
          This is a UK-based site, and the legal system in the states is very different to ours here. It will be difficult for us to offer legal advice as we don't want to give you the wrong info!
          We can offer you lots of emotional support though.
          Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
          X