Amy's Ex Cleared of Rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy's Ex Cleared of Rape

Reading his story is so so similar to mine.........

Surely it's wrong for us FA to be condemned almost immediately??

As time has elapsed I am starting to feel a lot better now!

Thanks to everyone on here and those that are going thru the worst time of their lives, STAY STRONG!!

He has spoken out in the last couple of days. He's talked about the police saying that the CCTV footage didn't show anything and how they had to fight
    to see it and how it saved him in the end.
    He has also said that Men should also be given anonymity.

His story is here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-evidence.html

It really shows how easy it is for someone to make the accusation a month after that they were 'out of it' and for a case with so many holes to still reach court.
    Last edited by Izzy; 18 December 2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I just read about the wole story and it is just so true.

He has been accused of rape by this girl who said she was drunk and could hardly stand up
      The next day, she was in a party...

She would have make a fortune out of her lies against Amy Winehouse's ex...

Fortunately,and after struggling; he managed to recover material evidence against her.

I just wish he would sue her and give it to Amy's foundation
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I just wish he would sue her and give it to Amy's foundation[/QUOTE]

That's a brillint idea. So pleased he's gone public about this too.
        Several interesting things he says.... she totally changed from being someone really nice to a real ******* in court... The police really didn't want to allow the ctc evidence to be used. The police stated who he was and his past relashionship!
        Also....it turns out she wasn't as drunk as she says she was, but why isn't there some law about accountability for your own actions and the responsibility you have to your own well-being and that of others even while under the influence especially in a public place? It's all too easy to say... "Oh, I was too drunk (therefor I share no responsibility for what happened) can't remember a thing... it must have happened just as I said".
        Can't stomach the law putting up with this attitude. What if someone is so drunk the pavement comes and hits them unconcious - who's responsible then? The council?
        Anyway, rant over. I wish him the best of luck and hope that the full weight of the justice system will fall on yet another FA

Comment

The Police are corrupt, they don't care about the 'Truth' the thrive on winning cases which will aid their promotion!

Comment

I'd hope that a few hard questions would be asked of both the police and the CPS after this case was taken to court and a few demotions rather than promotions would follow -can but hope!
            Glad you're feeling a bit better BM

Comment

I am thanks Izzy. It was this time last year when I got the dreaded phone call! I am so looking forward to this Christmas 🎅

Comment

This year certainly has been an Annus horribilis, be good to wave it goodbye.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas - you certainly deserve it

Comment

I have to wonder if so many of us on this website are looking at this story and saying SNAP, how the Police and CPS don't recognise a trend of lies amoungst these woman and take action. My case was almost identical in that getting the CCTV was a nightmare and clearly showed a so called drunk woman not only talking and walking and absolutely fine but also that she actualy only drank a very small ammount of alcohol.
                  The destuction this one lie causes to entire familes deserves investigation and punishment.

Comment

Working...
                  X