two trials nearly 3 years of hell and its over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two trials nearly 3 years of hell and its over

just heard the crown did not go for the third trial and offered no evidence so its finally over
    well its not really because the damage has been done and I don t think i will ever be the same
    person again.I have had cancer twice and i am currently being investigated now for possible
    bone cancer as I was ill during the retrial.I am sure the anxiety and worry has done this.
    It broke my heart to listen to the person give evidence against me because she was my hero
    we loved her very much oneday she changed into a different person and thing went down hill from there
    My barrister did really well as did my solicitor.we had our ups and downs but he got there in the end.

i can recommend both solicitors and barrister if anyone wants to know but luck plays its part in
    all these cases without that what ever evidence you have,you still need that little bit of luck on the
    day

I will now spend a quiet christmas with my family who never believed any of this about me and supported me.
    there is no joy or jubilation or celebration for us just sadness that anyone innocent has to endure such a horrific
    time .I would sooner have been charged with murder than rape.because rape is a horrific crime and for those poor souls
    who have been raped and i am sure we all agree justice should be done,equally those accused who are innocent
    should be given the same consideration as the victim ,alas we are not many will say I just got off with it and that
    will be something i will have to carry around with me until i die

Any others going through this .i feel for you deeply and know what is in your heart and in your mind keep being positive
    find a good legal team and get as much information as you can and then even if you not religious and i am not pray.

sadman

I deeply feel for you Sadman.
    I wish you a well deserved end of the year and all the best in the future.
    Take care and enjoy the festivities.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

That's a really heart felt posting.

I am overjoyed that this ordeal is finally over for you in so far as persecution by the state is concerned.

I hope beyond hope that your medical issues are false flags and just stress although I wouldn't even wish stress on someone.

I'm wishing you the absolute best for the future and feeling very happy that you've finally received justice.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

What great news for you and as you say the immediate hell is over so please accept some symbolic bananas

However as you've realised you will never be the same person again; trust has gone and you will walk on eggshells from now on.

However the trials will soon be yesterdays news and you will be able to move on with your life. Very best wishes for your's and your family's futures.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm really happy for you Sadman.
          I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas together now this is behind you and manage to heal a bit

Comment

I really feel for you, Sadman, you have truly suffered. It is good, though, that you can now start to put this behind you and concentrate on getting better. Have a peaceful Christmas

Comment

without the stress of the legal stuff - hopefully you can now concentrate on you.

Wishing you a healing and peaceful seasons greetings.

sorry, but it has to be done !
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Sadman, your post was heartfelt and heart-wrenching. Thank you for letting us know about the third trial. I'm so glad this hell is over for you.
                I wish you peace and health

Comment

So very pleased for you that you can finally end the doubts and fears and hopefully with time the emotional scars will heal too. I wish youo and your family a peaceful and relaxing Christmas Season
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

So very pleased for you that you can finally end the doubts and fears and hopefully with time the emotional scars will heal too. I wish you and your family a peaceful and relaxing Christmas Season
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Congratulations! It's devastating to think you've been risking your life to clear your name, very hard to be fightig 2 monsters at the same time. I hope that now, at last you'll be able to fight your other devil and will win. May you go from strength to strength.
                      Sending you the very best of season's greetings and some of these ....

Comment

Congratulations, So happy the hell is finally over for you.
                        Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year

Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

So hurt and angry

What a lot you have overcome sadman, there's no need to be sad anymore, you are free and hopefully your health will improve too, have a wonderful time with your loving family and give them back the man they know and love xxx
                          And you have to have a few.........
                          Good luck and well done to you and your family xxx

Comment

Very best wishes to you. I really hope that you can regian some positivity as time goes on x
                            False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                            X