So angry and hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So angry and hurt

Well can you please give me your thoughts, I don't want to get false hopes up;
    Letter on the doorstep today for my son;
    Three of the witnesses have given more evidence, all of which is rather detrimental to f/a ( they didn't come forward with it earlier for different reasons;
    Our solicitors have said that the cps now want case conference to see whether the case will proceed.
    Please tell me, is this positive or just how it always happens in light of new evidence.also who will be at the case conference? Thankyou in advance!

It's hard to see when your emotionally involved and in the middle of something like this when something is a positive, but this to me sounds like a massive positive! It seems as though the cps are having doubts...
    Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace.

Comment

Sounds positive to me! Even if case isn't dropped , there's obviously more evidence to work in his defence! and if it is ....
      Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 7 December 2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

So hurt and angry

Thanks you two, yes I thought it can only be good ( I think,.......I hope ) shame it took them so long to come forward with info and of course they weren't in the " bedroom "
        Also wondering how soon it might be before we hear bearing in mind the case is up in feb .
        I'm really not getting my hopes up though because as we witness on here almost daily, the cps are so blinkered when it comes to f/a's , I wonder if they even know they exist!

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
          Three of the witnesses have given more evidence, all of which is rather detrimental to f/a.
          I'm really not getting my hopes up though because as we witness on here almost daily, the cps are so blinkered when it comes to f/a's
          So angry and hurt.

This letter you received is a bonus towards your son's defence but you are wise not to get over excited.
          If the CPS has 51% chances to convict,they will play head or tails.

Will these witnesses go to court to testify?
          They can make "the" difference.

Anyway,these are positive news

Take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

So hurt and angry

Yes they will go to court, they were already witnesses but they didn't tell the whole story because their jobs,homes ect ect depended on them keeping quiet.they have just given a more detailed statement that describes in detail how the f/a was also really coming on to others at the party ,and how her mother has spoken of serious doubts about her daughters story ? Is this admissible ? ' I hear some talk about hearsay?

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
              Her mother has spoken of serious doubts about her daughters story ? Is this admissible ? ' I hear some talk about hearsay?
              If the mother has some serious doubts about her daughter's story,she would have to be herself a witness or write a statement against her.

(I personally don't think she will.)
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

So hurt and angry

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, the mother I mention is the mother of the false accuser, she and her daughter seem to have garbled a story together and it seems that she ( the mother ) doesn't even believe her own daughter as she is asking other people if they think her daughter is being truthful about what happened that night.
                Sorry for confusion, I know what I mean!!!!

Comment

It's a POSITIVE...

There aren't any negatives here...

Read it as a mighty good sign.
                  Wow... A signature option!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Hmmmm good ! Does anybody know how long it might take to get to the case conference and who will go ?

Comment

You're in a hury aren't you? It takes time to get cogs turning and the machinerey to work , you know!

Comment

So angry and hurt

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                        You're in a hury aren't you? It takes time to get cogs turning and the machinerey to work , you know!
                        Well maybe it would be better if I got a job there, I'd speed them up a bit, the cheek of it keeping people hanging, lives being ruined ,I'd loved to know if any of them had ever been in a situation like this ,how they would cope and if they would like it all to be dealt with more efficiently.
                        I had an idea! How about one of these clever legal people get it to the high courts, I mean a drink driver gets caught, charged and convicted within a few weeks (and rightly so) and most of the petty criminals are clogging up the courts so why on earth don't they prioritise cases of this nature thereby taking guilty sex offenders off the streets and giving back the lives of innocent victims of f/accusers
                        What I am saying is surely it is in the public interest to deal with the most important crimes first,like a triage system in a hospital? What do you think?

Comment

Agreed! I definately think you should get a job with them!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Great I'll set to work on my application ....oops there might be one little problem......... Xx nite nite xx

Comment

You might have to find a another forum ! Nite nite xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X