No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hence my suggestion she posts this on t'other forum where my priorities are..... the answer is too convoluted and would require more info which she cannot post on this public forum.....
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Hence my suggestion she posts this on t'other forum ...
      Hi RF - Thanks - have done that MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• It's just no good....

.......I'm back to, "I can't do this any more," and I've been so positive over the last 3 days with 10 links (including a direct quote) from the book. A possible new solicitor (fellow climber at the indoor wall is a criminal defence sol I found out this evening - going to meet up next week). It's just up, then down, then up and now I'm down, down, down. It's like a huge coiled pressure in my chest and I'm just afraid it's going to burst and I won't be able to control it any more................................

Comment

• I've replied to your post on the other forum hon. Keep your head, you can and will get through this
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• MH. Hang in there. I'm still up.... watching old re-runs on the telly......

Tomorrow will be another day....

The snow is beautiful...
            x
            I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

• Ah yes JM, I see you're part of the insomnia club too
              The snow is beautiful and still falling here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
                The snow is beautiful and still falling here.
                well torrential rain down here - I think the literary worls call it "pathetic fallacy" or someothing like that - the bottom of the fermented grain bottle looms ever nearer.................................

Comment

• steady up mh, you're making me grin.... broadly......

Inner city snow here.. makes the city magical...well, my little bit, anyway. Poor cold foxes outside...
                  toasty warm indoors.

one more cuppa t and I'm away to my bed......

g'night.

x

Comment

• steady up mh, you're making me grin.... broadly......
                    Not too sure I understand this one - but then I am a Country mouse!!!!
                    one more cuppa t and I'm away to my bed......g'night.
                    sleep tight

Comment

• The 'pathetic fallacy' is way over my head tonight... my literary antenna is back in it's box.... (Just watched 2 hours of brightly coloured telly film, and immersed myself in some actually very powerful and well made Iraqi war human drama .)

You sleep tight too... have a good tomorrow....

Been doing porridge in the mornings lately.... My counsellor, and all the best people seem to be doing it.... It's also apparently a miracle cholesterol lowering trick.... If you's doing that fermented grain, do eat as well..... keep healthy

g'night Country Mouse, g'night Faith.

x
                      Last edited by just married; 19 January 2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Been doing porridge in the mornings lately.... My counsellor, and all the best people seem to be doing it.... It's also apparently a miracle cholesterol lowering trick.... If you's doing that fermented grain, do eat as well..... keep healthy
                        Thanks, Babe - just had a lovely evening climbing, then read some "stuff" (my very favourite word) somewhere else that brought the Gremlins crashing in and spoiling the party.... thanks for your lovely messages as always

Country Mouse

Comment

• My advice... Stop reading "stuff"!!!

Comment

• Hi Faith and JM - sooooo many thanks for keeping me going the other night - you both really helped a lot.
                            Originally posted by Faith View Post
                            My advice... Stop reading "stuff"!!!
                            Good advice - wish the bad "stuff" had a health warning on -

Comment

• pleasure. x ....that climbing sounds like a healthy activity.

Comment

• Spoke to climbing solicitor on the phone to-day. He has said that before he presented anything to the police he would want to read/hear her allegations, my replies and the corresponding references in the books and film and determine the strength of these. He has also said that when "holding the trump card" (if that's what it turns out to be....) then the timing of playing is crucial. He has advised - hard though it is to wait - to wait to see if there is a charge, when transcripts of everything are made available, and either present it then in the hope of preventing a trial, or, as RF also mentioned, present it at a trial so FA is not fore-warned and is taken completely off-guard......

Comment

Working...
                                X