No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi JM and WGO - thank you ever so much for your lovely messages... spending some time with my sister this weekend and the 6 Nations has started - oo-er...
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• rock bottom - although I'm not sure it is..........
      Last edited by Casehardened; 11 February 2013, 08:14 PM. Reason: by request of poster

Comment

• stop for a moment!

Hi there - just got a message and can't believe what I read.

When the world was about to swallow me up, I gave it a week and it got better. Gradually and then when I was ready to handle it, a lot better.

If you can just find the emotional strength just to get through the next week and see if it is on the up, it would be greatly appreciated - I cannot imagine where you are but I can care...
        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

• I'm no good at emotional stuff, but as Ivor says, and just think how devastated your friends and family will feel, never mind us on here........

We will all feel that somehow we've let you down.

The darkest hour, etc, look at your dogs trusting you to take them for their morning walk and have thiswhich I deleted the other day with the rest of my post
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• my home - we've all felt like that at one time or another - you are stronger than you think - you can get past this. You have us behind you.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• please please just give us a chance

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
              my home - we've all felt like that at one time or another - you are stronger than you think - you can get past this. You have us behind you.
              Please log back on, tell us you are ok for now and let's see what part of this monster we can defeat - I promise you we can get you back to feeling better - it is your right as a human being to feel cared for and loved so give us a chance and whatever it takes, we'll have a good try.
              Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

• ok - can I just cast your mind back...

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                rock bottom - although I'm not sure it is .........
                "I'm not suicidal any more - self-harm is different and is a coping mechanism...."

Is that what the razor stuff means - if so, try not to go further than normal and perhaps consider smaller cuts and hand sanitizer gel - that REALLY hurts good!

Get back to us please myhome.
                Last edited by Casehardened; 12 February 2013, 12:57 AM. Reason: quote edited at request of original poster

Comment

• Myhome.

I tried to contact you via different ways.
                  Please,give us some hope.
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thank you all - so very much - you've brought tears to my eyes again - I have cut myself a lot. Spoken to out of hours cmht who will pass it on to my cpn....I'm sorry...

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                      rock bottom - although I'm not sure it is - and a razor.........
                      I can't believe what I've just read either. May I suggest that when you feel like this you immediately phone The Samaritans or get in touch with the emergency department of your nearest phyciatric hospital. I'm not sure that posting something like this can be of benefit to anyone. We've all felt like this, we on here are impotent in the face of someone going through with suicide if that's what they want to do.
                      Furthermore, it doesn't help any of us, some who are about to face trial, some who have been on bail for months, others who are new on here and those trying to get over their ordeal.
                      You may find my reaction a bit tough but I have personally experienced the suicide of 3 people I loved and I consider it to be the ultimate act of despair but also the unlimate act of selfishness.
                      I hope to God you are over this, please keep strong, that's what we all have to do. Life is a gift.

Comment

• I'm pleased that you've seeked help and that you're feeling on a more even keel now. Do you have a Crisis Team? Mine were good - always on the end of the phone when |I got desperate.

Keep posting here when you can - we care.
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Aww .....Myhome so sorry to hear you were feeling low ,bit late but sending you LP
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Aww, MH. Pots and kettles, but try not to harm please? I'm a bit battered and brusied (physically and emotionally) from the last day or so; I wouldn't trust myself with a razor though. I hope you're feeling a bit more up today? I'm trying to get back up myself, as we all say stay strong, but sometimes I don't want to be, maybe like you. Take care MH and keep in touch on here and the other one .... please, BN

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                              I can't believe what I've just read either. May I suggest that when you feel like this you immediately phone The Samaritans or get in touch with the emergency department of your nearest phyciatric hospital. I'm not sure that posting something like this can be of benefit to anyone. We've all felt like this, we on here are impotent in the face of someone going through with suicide if that's what they want to do.
                              Furthermore, it doesn't help any of us, some who are about to face trial, some who have been on bail for months, others who are new on here and those trying to get over their ordeal.
                              You may find my reaction a bit tough but I have personally experienced the suicide of 3 people I loved and I consider it to be the ultimate act of despair but also the unlimate act of selfishness.
                              I hope to God you are over this, please keep strong, that's what we all have to do. Life is a gift.
                              I don't what to say - except that I'm so sorry for causing you distress......

Comment

• Thank you all for your messages of support.....

Some people quite rightly have been upset by what I wrote and I am distraught that this has happened. I'm in such a black place.
                                This forum and the other has been a godsend for me and the last thing I would ever want to do is to hurt or upset anyone - I am so very sorry....
                                Last edited by myhome; 11 February 2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X