• Show
Clear All

• That sounds like good advice.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
      That sounds like good advice.
      Yes - it's just been a difficult one as I'd been hoping that it could have been stopped from going that far - however - solicitors are not solicitors for nothing - so the waiting it is.......
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• It still may well not go that far...but if it does, you have an ace up your sleeve.

Comment

• I've downloaded two of the books we believe the FA got her script from and I am busy reading through the first.

Until you have the interview transcripts (full not summaries) we won't know exactly what she said so cannot work on our 'ideas' until we get them. That doesn't mean we don't keep digging in the meantime.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            I've downloaded two of the books we believe the FA got her script from and I am busy reading through the first.
            Until you have the interview transcripts (full not summaries) we won't know exactly what she said so cannot work on our 'ideas' until we get them. That doesn't mean we don't keep digging in the meantime.
            Hi RF - Thank you so much - if you hadn't mentioned it in the first place, we would never have been pursuing this potential lead. I know I have to take things slowly and carefully and not waste this opportunity if does turn up "trumps."
            Last edited by Faith; 22 January 2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• myhome, I've erred on the side of caution and edited your post slightly...you never know who is snooping!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
                myhome, I've erred on the side of caution and edited your post slightly...you never know who is snooping!
                Oo-er. Thanks Faith - I think I mentioned the name didn't I - brain not engaged......

Comment

• I found that I did that when my case was ongoing. I used to type more detailed on the private forum and then do so here, forgetting this one is public!

Comment

• My initial excitement of hoping the case could be stopped earlier rather than later has worn off (probably following the advice of the climbing solicitor which I know is the right advice) and even though RF - bless her - has found 2 more links to the books, I just have a deep feeling of melancholy and despair which I can't get rid of..... is this another phase of the process? Any advice please???

Comment

• Emergency big hug on it's way. xxx

I'm always here.
                      I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

• Originally posted by just married View Post
                        Emergency big hug on it's way. xxx

I'm always here.
                        Mmmm .... Thank you........Town Mouse

Comment

• Unfortunately that is just part of the emotional roller coaster that your on. Breath in deep the good parts and ride out the bad. Here's some digital hugs anyway. Thinking of you Billy and Billy's girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                            Unfortunately that is just part of the emotional roller coaster that your on. Breath in deep the good parts and ride out the bad. Here's some digital hugs anyway. Thinking of you Billy and Billy's girlfriend.
                            Thanks Billy - Well actually that's a bit of a relief knowing that it's another "normal" part of the process... Thanks for the digital hugs - your girlfriend (fiancee???) texted me earlier too....

Comment

• just logged in to see that you're ok, but it's late....
                              Hope you get rested and have a grand day tomorrow....
                              xxx
                              I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

• Keep going Myhome.... spoil yourself, lots of hot baths with lovely relaxing smellies, things that make you laugh (do you know the Father Ted series?), good music, excercise, birdsong, good books and anything else that can distract you even for 20 minutes at a time. Climbing sounds just the ticket (though you would NEVER find me up there!).

Comment

Working...
                                X