Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shocked!! help

Hi All,

I am new to this site and even posting on forums but feel I need to gain some help and advice after reading the many posts on here.

My 16 year old son has been accused, arrested and bailed on the suspicion of rape!!!!!

My son was arrested 2 weeks after the girl made her allegation which was actually around 6 MONTHS after she has claimed this happened. She does not know when this took place and has given a time span of 2 months. My son says he slept with her the month before she claims he raped her and it was just the once.

He and a friend met up with another friend and the girl after school one day. They all came to my home and my son ended up having sex with her with the other two boys in another room. She then left to meet her boyfriend!!! My son said he used a condom which the friends saw on the floor afterwards and she left around 20 minutes after.

Not to go into too much detail but her version of events just do not add up. By her description this could not have gone unnoticed by myself or neighbours and passers by. I am completely confident that my son did not do this but am terrified of what could happen to him based on the research I have done so far. Obviously the police have no evidence forensic or otherwise.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

mama

Originally posted by horrified mum View Post
    Hi All,

I am new to this site and even posting on forums but feel I need to gain some help and advice after reading the many posts on here.

My 16 year old son has been accused, arrested and bailed on the suspicion of rape!!!!!

My son was arrested 2 weeks after the girl made her allegation which was actually around 6 MONTHS after she has claimed this happened. She does not know when this took place and has given a time span of 2 months. My son says he slept with her the month before she claims he raped her and it was just the once.

He and a friend met up with another friend and the girl after school one day. They all came to my home and my son ended up having sex with her with the other two boys in another room. She then left to meet her boyfriend!!! My son said he used a condom which the friends saw on the floor afterwards and she left around 20 minutes after.

Not to go into too much detail but her version of events just do not add up. By her description this could not have gone unnoticed by myself or neighbours and passers by. I am completely confident that my son did not do this but am terrified of what could happen to him based on the research I have done so far. Obviously the police have no evidence forensic or otherwise.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

mama
    Hi and sorry that you and your son have to go thrue this.

One of the most important thinks is that you will have to tell your son that you believe him and you will support him. He will have a very bad days and he will be feeling very low. You have to show him that you trust him and you will fight for him. Now he needs you more than you think.

Don't trust the police. They are s..t Even if they know that your son is innocent, they will do everything to convict him. Try to prepare for a trial. Try to talk about it with your son. Don't think that this will end up with nfa and prepare yourself and him for real fight. It can happen that he will get nfa but its not the end of the problems.
    Talk to him.

Comment

Hi,

You mentioned that your son is 16; was he 16 at the time the girl alleged the incident happened? Also was she 16 or over at the time?

Knowing this will help members to give the correct advice.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi horrified mum

Sorry that you and your son find yourself in such a horrid situation. I am glad you have found this forum as it is a good place to be and there are many who will be along to offer advise, support and info. I have just begun with my son's false allegations so am also learning.

In the meantime I welcome you to the forum God bless and be strong.

Comment

Hi, sorry you''ve found yourself onto this site and your boy being accused and so young. I'm sure many people on here will tell you that the 'alleged victim's' story didn't /doesn't add up - that seems to be completely insignificant in these matters. She says she's been raped and that's enough to set the whole ball rolling and your son to end up having to claim his innocence in court - he'll need to defend his position with the your help and that of a really good legal team.
          Good luck and take care

Comment

Working...
          X