retrial starts monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retrial starts monday

My retrial starts Monday although we have a lot more evidence and can prove even more she is lying i am still quite frightened.it was hell last time.

Does anyone know if the accuser and witnesses can read their testimony the transcript of the first trial what they have said or is it just their statements.

?The trial has opened many cans of worms most favor me but there are so many .i have many more documents etc photos .the family said they did not know how it got this far but thats the family

The Cps want my wife to testify but she has had a breakdown and would not be a competent witness in fact the state she is in the prosecutor would destroy her although she know the truth
    and has no doubts of my innocence because she was there juries don t believe wifes and family anyway hard documented evidence is better and we have got loads of it.i am lucky to have obtained so much but i fear this retrial as if i had no evidence that she is lying

My very best wishes for today, at least this time you will be aware of the procedures and will be able to concentrate on your defence.

As for your question:
    Originally posted by sadman View Post
    Does anyone know if the accuser and witnesses can read their testimony the transcript of the first trial what they have said or is it just their statements.
    I believe that anyone can apply for (and pay for!) a trial transcript, but would they have bothered to do this? If not they will only have their original statements to refresh their memories.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

All the best Sadman my thoughts will be with you.

Well done for collecting hard evidence for your defense
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

all best wishes to your and your family today - head high, for you are an innocent man.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wishing you the very very best and hoping beyond hope that once this is over they leave you the hell alone.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

As CH said, for them to read the transcripts of their previous evidence they would have to pay for them.

If you believe they may have done, it might be worth the defence investigating whether they have actually applied fror the transcripts. If they have, it would be helpful in cross-examination 'why did you feel the need to buy the transcripts to check on what you said before, if you are telling the truth?'

Hopefully defence have their own copies anyway so they can be used should they change their evidence.

Good luck hon. Please keep us all updated.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

So hurt and angry

Best of luck to you, keep your head up remember you haven't done a thing wrong! We need some good news so hurry up please we are all holding our breath.

Comment

Good luck SadmanĀ§ I hope it's all going much better for you this time round. Sorry to hear about your wife, hope you'll soon be able to put this behind you.

Comment

Good luck Sadman. Thinking of you.
                  If you feel up to it please let us know how it is going.

Comment

Hi Sadman

Wishing you the very best for your case. Sending positive thoughts your way and pray that you are vindicated. God bless.

Comment

Best of luck and good wishes to yuo, Sadman

Comment

Working...
                      X