I need help asap false rape charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help asap false rape charge

Hey guys please help me. A woman \has filed a report claiming i raped her, this is not the case. The police brought me in for questioning i mad my statement.

This girl i met on a dating website about a month ago met up with me and a buddy with her and her buddy we all had an orgy.

2 weeks later the girl asked me to come to her house, i did not. a week ago she come over a 3 am after work, we walked up stairs she laid in my bed. We started making out, i began to finger her. I took her pants and undies off got a condom on and got over her she started saying i cant while kind of pulling me in to her to feel my **** on her ****. I got a little freaked out, i did not know this girl to well and have heard of **** like this so i go off and gave her her undies and pants she left.

the next night she blew up my phone claiming i raped her i insisted to her to stop and we both know the truth she kept pushing the issus. Freaked out i called the police and let them know this girl i met on internet that i had previously hooked up with is harrashing me saying i rapped her when i never did.

He took my information said there is no report yet we will keep you posted. 2 days later the police came and i told the the truth and the history. Its been 3 days and i freaking i will be arrested over a lie. Please
    Last edited by Casehardened; 22 November 2012, 05:09 AM. Reason: Edited to remove unnecessary detail and to make it easier to read

Hi,

This forum is not a men's magazine, we have many female members, so I have substituted a few more stars for the explicit terms you used in your op.

From the terminology you have used can you confirm if you are in America?
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

23yearoldguy this is what you should do now:

1. speak to a lawyer (today) a lot of them give their first consult free
      2. It is very easy for the police to charge you so don't speak to anyone about this situation until you have spoken to a lawyer
      3. I am sorry but just by reading the post you put up on here you sound like a silly young person on the highway to hell orgy's etc YUCK!
      4. Bringing stranger you practicly just met to your bed is a breeding ground for false accusations for ****s sake mate think what type of girl look you have done many silly things if you don't have money for a lawyer go ask a relative unless you want to gamble with you future.Jesus christ no comment I have been waiting 2 years for my trial and reading you story just takes my nerves others may advise you.....

Comment

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT SPEAK TO THE GIRL.....................EVEN IF SHE CALLS YOU UP WANTING TO BE YOUR FRIEND you have to be carefull now because you have basiclly invited the police into your life and they may have allready started their investigation if i was you i would speak to a lawyer that has special training with sexual assault matters a google search with the name of your town will find many

Comment

i am a laywer. so u need help

i am a lawyer u need help

Comment

right advice u gave but it lacks some more points

Comment

where are you from dollar?

Comment

Dollar, please remember that this is not a commercial site and those looking for business are not welcome.
                Just thought I would mention it.

Comment

i am from US and generally involved in these cases

Comment

i understand. Thank You

Comment

Am I high on something!?
                      I literally can't believe the thread I've just read

OP: As CH says, you need to remember the context of the site
                      Erin: Wind your neck in, this ranting and swearing is not productive
                      Dollar: If you're a lawyer, I'm Princess Anne.
                      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

if the reply is 'naff orf' its a dead giveaway!
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

So hurt and angry

I mean I have had a busy day and all that ,but am I losing the plot or is it you lot?.???

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
                            I mean I have had a busy day and all that ,but am I losing the plot or is it you lot?.???
                            Think you've lost it SAAH.... my advice to you is go and have yourself a good holiday.

Comment

So hurt and angry

Know any nice locations? I don't feel like I'm in a nice one at the moment! Xx

Comment

Working...
                              X