What happens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens....

What happens when prosecution is dropping chrges during the trial?
    I mean. If prosecution is dropping charges during the trial and the judge order jury to give NOT GUILTY verdict, what if I want to do CRB?
    Is it "clean"?

Erm... I would say that it would still appear on the CRB check but should also have the added fact that a 'Not Guilty' verdict was the result.

I would be of the opinion that the degree of information would depend on the charge(s), the potential evidence, the reasons for withrawing etc.

Could simply list the offence and the result.

They may make a boo boo and 'forget' to add the result or put in the wrong info full stop.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I've posted this up before......

Yes it will show and as CH says the not guilty verdicts should also be there.

My first successful appeal back in 2008: his convictions were quashed. Nearly two years after the convictions were quashed his partner applied to be a dinner lady.

The allegations against her partner were on her ECRB, as was the guilty verdict as was the quashing of the conviction.

Therefore you may well find that any close family members/partner who supported you while your trauma was ongoing could well find something nasty on theirs too.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

This is something that is so wrong !

I was acquitted about four months ago and my daughter (The accuser) has been diagnosed with mental health issues YET she has applied for a job with people with mental health issues and got a clear ecrb and is a clear risk yet if I applied would be refused the job because my acquittal would show up.

Its Bollox !!!

Comment

its bollox for sure.

but there should be some way to avoid it. Like local MP etc. We are NOT GUILTY!
          There should be some way to remove this from CRB
          What about European tribunal?

Comment

Utterly stupid W&C. She is a danger to other people especially males.

I've found that many people who choose mental health as a career usually have serious problems themselves and hope to solve them by 'helping' others.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Utterly stupid W&C. She is a danger to other people especially males.

I've found that many people who choose mental health as a career usually have serious problems themselves and hope to solve them by 'helping' others.
              Of feel as if their 'issues' pale in comparison to those who they 'help'... Inadvertently making themselves feel better...

I've generally found everything to do with mental health a bit 'pie in the sky'. I've sought out help for low level and temporary issues and never found any of it to be remotely useful. The alternative seems to be to 'drug you up' and that generally tends to make things worse rather than better!

I think the only really method that works is 'self help'. Learning to understand you are not Superman, that you have 'issues', what the issues are, their cause and a possible solution. High level mental health is a different game of course and I would imagine that this is where the training and skill truly comes into play but the 'bread and butter' stuff is that immaterial that it's treated as such...

Whatever happened to 'integrity'? Someone with mental health issues 'may' seem like a good person to help others but an issue which results in false allegations being made helps nobody.
              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
              X