What can be done now........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be done now........?

It is so easy for someone to make a false accusation!

Nearly a year of absolute torture (loss of appetite, sleepless bites, weight loss etc) all because she wanted not to be caught out by her Husband. How can this person get away with this?

She gets £11k and anonymity, whilst I sort of get my life back, with a major blemish on my eCRB!

Will I ever get over this......?

no, but you do learn to live with unfairness of it all.

I wish I could be more positive, the only thing I can say is that you've become a stronger person because of it.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

So I'm left to pick up the pieces and this person can carry on, even thou she played a great acting role in Court!

If a so called victim who alleged she was raped, why would she still continue to meet men behind her mans back? Surely if the allegation was true you would be afraid of men!!

I never thought there were people this low and we just have to get on with it???

Comment

You're going to have a lot of questions and very few answers. The justice system beggars belief.

Maybe her man knows about the 'meetings' and allows her to carry on safe in the knowledge that she returns to him. Maybe they have a strange relationship.

There are soooooo many unknowns.

Are you facing a re-trial or is it all over?
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
          You're going to have a lot of questions and very few answers. The justice system beggars belief.

Maybe her man knows about the 'meetings' and allows her to carry on safe in the knowledge that she returns to him. Maybe they have a strange relationship.

There are soooooo many unknowns.

Are you facing a re-trial or is it all over?
          I feel sorry for him!!

Yes it's over, but it don't feel like it.

Falsely accused, but it's people like us that come off worse!

Is there nothing I can do in terms of making a complaint against her????

Comment

only if you win the lottery and then there's no saying it would succeed.

Its grim and unfair and you realise that 'justice' isn't what you imagine it is. In a lot of cases its who is the best liar and actor.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
              only if you win the lottery and then there's no saying it would succeed.

Its grim and unfair and you realise that 'justice' isn't what you imagine it is. In a lot of cases its who is the best liar and actor.
              It stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it is - but its all there is at the moment and I can't see it changing anytime soon - unless a few more high profile people get falsely accused and then there may be a slim chance of it........... but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Comment

And just to add salt to the wound, there's a newspaper article mentioning my Role, address as well as inaccurate points from the Trial.

What can I do about this......?

Comment

If you feel able to - get them to print the truth, that way you get over the fact that you ended up in court because of lies and she gets money for it too - I don't think a lot of people realise that they get compensation.

Don't forget the newspaper motto of - don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Comment

Working...
                    X