Member who has come through the other side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member who has come through the other side

You've got to keep fighting , and never ever give up !
    In oct 2010 I had my boyfriend of 3 years then accused of rape by a 15 year old nutcase ! And like you know your world completely comes crashing down and you don't know what to say or think , he was bailed for four months and later on charged in the feb of 2011 .

Going to all them court hearings and listening to the person you love be in a dock and read as some sort of scum it's heartbreaking , and I remember when we got the details of the trail dates through and I thought no I can't do this anymore I need to walk away I don't know what I'd do if he was sent to prison etc but I didn't , I kept going and believe it or not I just prayed and prayed and god rest his soul I asked my grandad to give me a sign if I should walk away and I didn't .

Recalling the feelings and memories of the trail it was possibly the worst week of my life but as a couple as a family we kept fighting we didn't leve any stone unturned asked every question in the world even if you think it's crazy ask it , and I wouldn't rest untill I knew and read each detail of statements etc , and trust me the prosecution are corrupt , the police are corrupt , in our trail the police had tampered with telephone evidence which was only discovered when our barrister bought in a phone expert , and our barrister broke the little girls best friend and caught her out lying .

If you love this guy and stand by him then credit to you , people doubted me and called me crazy , people talk as well you know , but if I hadn't done what was in my heart I wouldn't be with him 2 years later and expecting our first child in April next year ,

Good luck keep strong and as crazy as it sounds say a prayer

Mrs b
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Congratulations on baby!

What a sentimental posting too. A good lift for everyone on here.

From hell to heaven.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Thanks for this lovely post and your encouragement.

Comment

Congrats!!!:
        There is nothing better than new life on the way after something like this

Comment

Hi there, I am still here in the background reading up on as many things as I can to keep me sane. Thank you, this is very inspirational and congratulations! I hope all goes extremely well, you both deserve it. x

Comment

What a fantastic testimony

Thanks faith for sharing and encouraging. It has uplifted me. As you know I new here but I do pray so much for my son. I am praying that my son's girlfriend will be as strong as you and stick by my son. So far his girlfriend has been wonderful.

So glad everything worked out for you and your boyfriend. Congrats on your pregnancy - nothing like a beautiful new baby to fill your life with joy and happiness. God bless.

Comment

Just to make things clear, I posted this on behalf of a member called Mrs B but I am glad that you have found the post uplifting. I certainly did too, which is why I shared it in this new thread. I should have specified more clearly that it isn't me it refers to.

I think it would be some sort of bizarre miracle if I were pregnant...
              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                Just to make things clear, I posted this on behalf of a member called Mrs B but I am glad that you have found the post uplifting. I certainly did too, which is why I shared it in this new thread. I should have specified more clearly that it isn't me it refers to.

I think it would be some sort of bizarre miracle if I were pregnant...
                Thanks Faith. Yes you would be a walking miracle if you were pregnant. Anyhow it was so encouraging thanks so much for posting it.

Comment

Working...
                X