Unsure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith View Post
    I am glad you got the right result Mr Smith and many thanks for joining the site to share your advice and experiences with our members.

I would say however, that it isn't always as simple as being okay if you're innocent.
    I know that i would never say its as simple as that but its about advice and support.surely this is not a site for guilty people so advice is direct and sincere as every allegation is different and the circumstances and time spans are different but the general situation is the same/ time spans are long and drawn out and its hard on the brain as to who and why and what are there motives.

I was told when you deal with some one malicious or mentally ill then you don't want to get in there head you just need to deal with the facts.and try to protect yourself.in doing that there are many ways and so may fit your situation or knot its up to the person who reads the issues to determine if someones tread is for there help or not.

Telling someone that there comment is not the same as others is true but its not written to be that as above. I did alot or reading for 3-4 months and reading to much can cause just as many problems as anything because it makes you feel guilty and it makes you depressed as it can give you a total wrong account to the real situation.

If you speak to a good solicitor they will say you can read so much on the internet and its just not all true. because when you see a grade 1-2 lawyer they will tell you the evidence will take the police to the judgement.in most cases not all

so reading all cases and reading just the worst will in effect give the wrong impression of the legal system.when we do have to rely on the legal system.

some people may be on here looking for loopholes and maybe guilty and look for angles some maybe true and totally Innocent why you can only read things as for what they are and not what there content is.

I just hope no one goes through what i did or be accused because it was a night mare but im afraid i do believe in the legal system because that's all we have

Best Regards.

Comment

Thanks, thats a good post Mr Smith.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
      X