Oh my God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God

The police just called me. I am being arrested for breach now. I am so scared and will be sent to the maxium security jail for many months awaiting trial for something I never did.

I pray to God they don't kill me in there.

good bye

Canuk

Don't give up and keep faith.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

you'll be put on the VP Wing - they won't put you on the Main.

Keep calm and take your 'nasty bag' with you.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I am just leaving now to turn myself in to the police. I have been told I am being charged with breach which I have lived in fear of from the beginning. I am also being charged with "Intimidation" and I have no clue to what that is about. I looked it up in the dictionary and it says it's to use force or fear to get someone to do something and I have never done anything like that ever. My two little children want so bad to live with me and now she has taken me right out of their lives when they need me the most.

I was looking forward to going to court tomorrow to enter my Not guilty plea and finally get a date when this nightmare was going to come to end. She planned this the day before I went to court. Now I am dealing with more charges. My lawyer says I won't be getting released on bail so I will be spending the 3 or 4 months in jail.

God give me the strength to get through this.

You are all in my prayers.

Comment

I hope you're back to read this.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thinking of you Canuk. I hope you get to read this.

Comment

So angry and hurt

Oh my god you poor poor man , how bad does this have to get, why do the police always believe the F/A . Stay strong our thoughts are with you, and this in time will come right I'm sure .

Comment

I've seen that 'card' played soooooo many times now. The 'day before card' that is.

I am really feeling for you canuk and can only hope that you've not been remanded.

I am surprised that the Police still jump for the 'day before card'. Shows the level at which they operate and quite an immature level that is...
                Wow... A signature option!

Comment

How are you doing Canuk?

I just realised that you are logged in.
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
                  X