No announcement yet.

Falsely accused and losing my marbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eriin , rights fighter and faith , thank you very much . My siblings have been starts as have the few friends I have told . I don't look after myself at the best of times but I think there is a good vibe in this place so I will take it and try aNd be a bit more upbeat about things . Thanks

Comment

Welcome Struggle.

Don't worry too much about the absence of a solicitor at your first interview,I didn't have either.
      I would agree with RFLH about not moving but try hard to find a job to keep busy until more results.

Keep strong.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Thanks 'boys don't cry' , the job search is pretty hard especially as I would have to cover legal costs too , but I am looking . I am certainly trying to keep occupied and may well be going to see my GP as this is really starting to take its toll on my mental health . Should be over soon which is one bonus

Comment

Hi struggle,
          An anti-depressant like zoloft or prozac may help you whilst your suffering after i started taking it the pain started going away and i started accepting things and dealing with the situation rather then crying and hiding under my blanket hehe promise you one day when you get through this you will be 10 times the person you are

Comment

Working...
          X