accuser statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuser statement

every thing in her statement to counter is what i said in my interview those things that i made up they are in her statement as well i still cant believe this its like cps or police had given her my statement before she gave her account

could anyone help meeee
    i am already having mental issues and i am going to get madddd reading every thing that has been mad against me

is it possible or i am getting mad
    Last edited by whatisthis; 29 August 2012, 06:35 PM.

only one example i will give we had sex much more time than i said in my interview and now in her statement its the same number that i said i mean how is that possible

Comment

The police will probably have gone to the accuser with what you said in your interview and asked her further questions. She will 'suddenly remembered' certain things so it fits in with what you have said.

Give nothing more to the police.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Whatisthis

You are not getting mad:It is normal.

By the time the police interview the accuser,then you.
        They will go back to her with your statement and it will "help" her to remember facts even though they never happened.
        Worse,she can embellish them to make your situation a nightmare.

This is why the less you talk or admit things during your interview, the better you will help your defense and surprise the prosecution.
        (If unfortunately you have to go to court).
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

hi every one

is it possible that cps can change dates, statements or time of accusation after charged and evidence have been given to defense sol before plea hearing
          if they get any evidence which shows alibi on one of the accusations after charge and before plea
          or they will hide the evidence
          thank you every one for your help

Comment

The cps can't alter dates or times, but your accuser can change her statement as often as she/police see fit.

My accuser made 4 different statements but I was given a copy of each statement she made.

Comment

could they change it after i am charged

Comment

Originally posted by Lampy View Post
                The cps can't alter dates or times, but your accuser can change her statement as often as she/police see fit.

My accuser made 4 different statements but I was given a copy of each statement she made.
                This is where you need to have an on the ball solicitor...to ensure that you DO get all of these statements.
                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I was in a similar situation (accuser having given a second video interview) & I asked the OIC during my subsequent second interview if any rebutting evidence that I then gave would be fed back to my accuser to enable her to change her statements.

My solicitor interjected quite swiftly (only the second time he said anything!) to the effect that all her evidence was on video tape and therefore could not be changed; the OIC just looked disconcerted and I went ahead with my statement (remembering all of this was being recorded on audio tape)

The critical point here is that my accuser would likely have not appeared in court and her two video interviews would have been her evidence-in-chief for the jury; if the accuser appears in court she can alter her story yet again when actually on the stand.
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    The critical point here is that my accuser would likely have not appeared in court and her two video interviews would have been her evidence-in-chief for the jury; if the accuser appears in court she can alter her story yet again when actually on the stand.
                    Thank you for reminding me pleasant souvenirs.

My accuser made a mistake in her video statement a few days after her first interview with the police so they nearly caught her lying.
                    But the best part is her contradiction against her statement on the stand when the jury asked her a question.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

what if she cannot change the date or time due to a particular event that happened that day what would cps do in that event thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                        But the best part is her contradiction against her statement on the stand when the jury asked her a question.
                        Indeed, if one only tells the truth, this is easy to remember but the first lie is a slippery slope......

When the OIC told me that [my accuser] had 'tripped herself up' [in the second video interview] this was the light at the end of the tunnel and probably the reason for the CPS dropping the case!

Edit: my post was written before I read the question from 'whatisthis' but probably answers it!
                        Last edited by Casehardened; 1 September 2012, 08:22 AM.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

You are not going mad. The situation that you find yourself in is mad.
                          Best wishes
                          Jen
                          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            I know its a bit late so my apologies,
                            Happy Marry Christmas, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as they could,
                            I have received a gift from CPS that was another changed statement from the FA. compiled, revised and edited by CPS/police or maybe FA. they have edited all the details only information left on the new statement are the dates and what happened as alleged. they are not using ABE don't know which statement they are going to use, may be another interview or another statement, She cant remember the exact date now and have changed the date after one year,
                            could anyone please advise me how could I get letter from her employer and my employer which dates we were working.
                            as the trial is coming near I am getting more and more stressed and anxious,

Thankyou for the advise and support here which is an invaluable and priceless
                            I wish everyone's pain and suffering goes away very soon

Comment

Abe

ABE or Achieving Best Evidence sounds like a right ol' fit up!

A good Barrister should be able to have a crack at shredding it though.

Can I ask one question, because getting the letter from your employer for you will be easy enough:

Is her employer the same employer as yours (sorry if I've missed that before)?

Just so I can try and think of a way to get that info for you.

Regards.
                              Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Working...
                              X