accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accused for suspision of rape

I have been arrested on for suspicion of rape from my house.

i tell you all the story, I was driving with my mate when he saw this girl (X). he start talking to her very friendly and she get in the rear seat of the car. i was the driver of the car.

i drove for a bit when she said, she cant go home till next day but i have to be home in 1 hour so i was driving back where we met her to drop her off. on the way, i pulled my car up in front of some houses ( public area). i went for a toilet and had cig and my friend had a cig too

while driving, he jumped in the back seat and they both were snogging like they knew each other for over 25 mins.

after cig and toilet, i get in my seat and she said to my friend that i am not doing it with out condom and he asked me, if i have to. i said i have it but it is old and might be expired. she said, as long as it not ripped, she don't mind. (there were in the back snogging all the time)

i gave a condom to the girl because she got her hand out to take it.

i was outside for 8 - 10 mins when she get out from the car and she was very angry, she slams the car door and walked away. i asked her, what happened but she didnt reply.

i asked my friend and he forced me to drive the car. my friend told me, she is under age and if cops saw him snogging her, he would get in trouble, as he didn't know how old she was. all the time, i was thinking they both know each other.

i dropped him off and i came back home.

few days later police arrested me and she said, she has been raped by my friend, who was a passenger. she describes our faces. she did not say that the driver raped her. she told polce after half an hour of the incident so they might take took her clothes and body test for finger prints and DNA

police asked me i told them the truth but i also told them, they did not has sex because i was outside the car and i did not see the car moving like shaking and did not hear screaming.

she have no bruises, no scratches and car clothes are not ripped.

my friend told the poilce that he was not with me. as they girl said, my friend raped her. i had nothing to do with the rape, i didnt even touch her clothes.

poilce took my results ( finger prints and initmate prints) and the girl and friend results too.

i am 100% sure, my results will not match with her but i dont know if his results match with her or not.

i want to know and please need help badly, will i get charged for anything? if it proved she got raped by him or not.

i did not touch her or anything, didnt even sit with her. she told the cops that, only passenger spoke to her and he raped her.

if it is proved then will i get charged for anything?? because it was my car and i was the drive but i did not do anything please i need help and i will be very grateful.

i am recently finished my uni and seeking for a job but this gave me stressed.

please help me and suggest me what to do and what will can happen next? i am on bail for 1 and half month.

Originally posted by stressed out View Post
    I have been arrested on for suspicion of rape from my house.

i tell you all the story, I was driving with my mate when he saw this girl (X). he start talking to her very friendly and she get in the rear seat of the car. i was the driver of the car.

i drove for a bit when she said, she cant go home till next day but i have to be home in 1 hour so i was driving back where we met her to drop her off. on the way, i pulled my car up in front of some houses ( public area). i went for a toilet and had cig and my friend had a cig too

while driving, he jumped in the back seat and they both were snogging like they knew each other for over 25 mins.

after cig and toilet, i get in my seat and she said to my friend that i am not doing it with out condom and he asked me, if i have to. i said i have it but it is old and might be expired. she said, as long as it not ripped, she don't mind. (there were in the back snogging all the time)

i gave a condom to the girl because she got her hand out to take it.

i was outside for 8 - 10 mins when she get out from the car and she was very angry, she slams the car door and walked away. i asked her, what happened but she didnt reply.

i asked my friend and he forced me to drive the car. my friend told me, she is under age and if cops saw him snogging her, he would get in trouble, as he didn't know how old she was. all the time, i was thinking they both know each other.

i dropped him off and i came back home.

few days later police arrested me and she said, she has been raped by my friend, who was a passenger. she describes our faces. she did not say that the driver raped her. she told polce after half an hour of the incident so they might take took her clothes and body test for finger prints and DNA

police asked me i told them the truth but i also told them, they did not has sex because i was outside the car and i did not see the car moving like shaking and did not hear screaming.

she have no bruises, no scratches and car clothes are not ripped.

my friend told the poilce that he was not with me. as they girl said, my friend raped her. i had nothing to do with the rape, i didnt even touch her clothes.

poilce took my results ( finger prints and initmate prints) and the girl and friend results too.

i am 100% sure, my results will not match with her but i dont know if his results match with her or not.

i want to know and please need help badly, will i get charged for anything? if it proved she got raped by him or not.

i did not touch her or anything, didnt even sit with her. she told the cops that, only passenger spoke to her and he raped her.

if it is proved then will i get charged for anything?? because it was my car and i was the drive but i did not do anything please i need help and i will be very grateful.

i am recently finished my uni and seeking for a job but this gave me stressed.

please help me and suggest me what to do and what will can happen next? i am on bail for 1 and half month.
    On bail for what? What exactly is the accusation that's been charged and resulted in bail? That's your answer to what you are accused off.

Did you have legal representation at the interview?
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Sorry, you're in England... Bailed pending further enquires?
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

the bail was that,

i am have been accused for rape but the girl said, passanger rape her and police found two people's that girl described and police asked me, who was with me that day so i told them truth but they doing all there tests.

they put me on a condiontal bail.

my question is, if police finds out that she has been raped and the guy raped her, i did not. will i be free to go? or will i get charged? because it was my car and i gave them the condom but i did not they going to have sex or not, it could be just a blowjob because no one has mention having sex in that time.

thanks please tell me what can i do? and i had a duty solictor with me and he did ask me in private, if i got anything to do with it and i told him the truth that i did not touch her clothes so rape is a far far thing.

Comment

To simplify your story somewhat, you were driving a car in which your friend may or may not (this isn't clear) have had sex with a girl who may or may not be under age.

I accept that the girl got in the car willingly and was, to start with anyway, a willing participant with whatever did happen. nevertheless if she is indeed underage (i.e. under 16) and sex did occur, then this is technically rape as she would be unable to give consent and this is why you have been arrested and questioned.

The police will want to be sure that you have not taken part in the sexual assault yourself(obviously, from what you say, the forensic evidence will confirm this) however if you were aware she was underage and stood back while the assault occurred, then you are complicit in the act.

From your writing style I guess English is not your first language and you are of non-British origins; if so and the girl is English you may be aware that public sentiment will presently be against you (if my assumptions are wrong I unreservedly apologise)

As Lawlessone mentioned, hopefully you had legal representation at your interview, if not it is important to consult a solicitor about the matter. For instance, if your friend is not much older than the girl himself, and genuinely thought the girl was over 16 then this would constitute a defence (provided it was his first offence!)

Edit to add that I've just read your second post regarding the duty solicitor; in this case you can only wait to see what happens, however this may take a while.
          Last edited by Casehardened; 2 August 2012, 10:23 PM.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

thanks for your mail back

the passenger told the poilce that he was not with me. but i told the truth to police he was with me and so does the girl. from alll biological test and other results will prove it.

as I have not done anything, didn't take a part in any activiety and i didn't even ask her name because all the time, i thought the passenger know her because they both were quite friendly and snogging afterwards.

I even told the cops that i did not that she was underage girl as she don't look like.

when i was out of the car, the girl came out and slam the door and went away, i asked my friend, he said, she is underage thats why he told her to go. so iI have told everything to police.

will I get any charged for this?

from the time, my friend was talking to her, i didn't talk to her at all.

Comment

This is pure guesswork on my part, but I think how it will play out is that you will asked to be a prosecution witness if your friend is eventually charged with rape.

If you agree, no charges will be brought against you.

If your friend isn't charged, then you won't be.

However, as I mentioned in my last post, all this may take time and you may be left in suspense for months.

Comment

thanks for your mail back.

i am feeling abit lighter as i have not eaten since 2 days because of stressed. because i don't wna go in jail for doing nothing.

police came to my house and arrested which was really shamefull for my family as well. they find out my car from a CCTV camera, they have took my phone and my car and took all my clothes too.

i am graduted a engineer first class so i even missed my interview because poilce had me for 36 hours and took two interview from me. one before they arrest the passenger and one after they arrest the passanger.

i really hope i get away from this as i have not done anything and i have never been in police station before, it was a bad experience.

Comment

Yes, it's a huge shock to be arrested, especially for this sort of charge, most of the members on here have had the same sort of experience or are partners of someone who has, so you will get understanding from us.

Comment

My friend told the police that he was not with me.
                    Hello Stressedout and sorry to find you here.

I am more concerned about your friend than you when I read your post.
                    He told the police that he was not with you but this girl and you said he was.
                    The police will find out and if he lied to them,...

I just hope like you wrote that he didn't have sex with her.

Take care.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

thanks for your mail back.

I feel lighter that i am talking to you peoples because around me outside see me like i have done something when i didn't even do anything.

i am wondering why he lied to poilce because from finger prints and from other results, police will find out that he was with me because he will have her hands on the girl clothes and she went to police after 30mins on incident so she might have his saliva or what so ever. but i am pretty sure he did not have sex with her. only touching and snoging but i was out from the car, so i am not 100% sure.

he should have tell the truth to police because if they find out, he is lieing, he will get into more trobble but if they find out that he didnt rape her but still lied to them, he will still get into trouble. but i really hope everything will be okay.

i have not taken part any og the activity so hopefully i be fine but the only scaring me is that i gave them the condom and what ever happned, has happened in my car.

can i still get charged? even though i didn't do anything with the girl.

Comment

What are your bail conditions?
                        Are you allowed to contact your friend?
                        If yes,I would ask him what really happened in the car.
                        If not,don't even try to contact him and just fingers crossed.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

can i still get charged? even though i didn't do anything with the girl.
                          Personally, and again this is only an opinion on my part from what you have told us, I think it is unlikely.

But, as BDC has pointed out, your friend is in a much more serious position. If he is charged with rape, depending on what the girl has told the police, it could be argued that you drove them in your car to a place where the assault took place and are therefore complicit in the assault (after all the girl may well elaborate on her account by saying she was forced into your car against her will!) While you didn't rape the girl you could be charged with aiding and abetting the assault by your friend.

It comes back to what I said in post #7.

Comment

thanks for your reply

bail condition are that i can't go out from 11pm to 7am and no contact with the passenger.

the girl told the cops that passenger told her, to get in the car. she jumped from a side grill which is normally on the pavements and get into the car, the way she gets in the car, its in CCTV. in her interview, she told them that the passenger raped her.

there is an other point that all the way, when i was driving, they were snogging and she asked for a condom and she took it from my hand.

As a witness and while i was outside. i think it could happen.

It is possible if she seduced him. but when he finds out, she is underage, he told her to go and she get out from the car and she was angry and told the cops afterwards.

she don't have any bruesis and sctrach
                            her clothes was not ripped.
                            so thats mean, she never got forced.

in my case:
                            i didnt speak to her
                            i didnt even touch her
                            i didnt even try to do anything with her.

example
                            if any my friend brings the girl to my house and says, can i stay in your house, i would say no.

if raped never happens then i will be free to go
                            but if it proved that the passenger raped the girl but as i haven't done anything and told the cops every truth, will i be prosecuted? or will i get charged of rape?

they took my clothes, phone and car. will they do fully foresic search? like check my clothes, go through my phone, photos, videos and my text messages.

Comment

example
                              if any my friend brings the girl to my house and says, can i stay in your house, i would say yeah.

because they wanted to do there business and if both happy, i cant say no.

but all i am worried because it happens in my car and i gave the condom to the girl because she asked for it.

it will prove that i didnt do anything with the girl.

i just don't wana go jail.

is there anyway that i only get a warning and as i told the cops truth, didnt hide anything to.

Comment

Working...
                              X