Trial getting closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial getting closer

im so scared for what might happen to my other half. trial starts in august and i wanted it here and over with, but now i dont want it to come at all im so scared of what might happen.

we have fantastic family and friends and have been supported all the way ( along with this great forum ) but im slowly going to pieces and dont know how we will cope when we are actually in court.

i know we have no choice and just have to get on with it but why should innocent people be put through this rubbish when the police must be able to read through the lies it sickends me.

wish i had a magic ball to see to the future.

i keep telling people we will cope with what ever is thrown at us but deep down im not sure if we will.

and i feel guilty for feeling like this when it will be him going through it and him going to prison if the jury beleive her stupid lies.

Don't ever feel guilty! I think that sometimes it is worse to witness your loved ones going through an ordeal than it is to undergo that same ordeal yourself (Not trying to detract from any forum members' heartache, of course!). As the "supporter" you feel utterly helpless.
    Unfortunately no-one can say how the trial will go. But we will all be here for you.
    Hang on, my dear
    Last edited by Saffron; 9 July 2012, 08:47 PM. Reason: mis-use of the apostrophe - a pet hate of mine!

Comment

I'm going to find out in a matter of a couple of weeks if I am going to trial and then it's going to be upon me. August/September...

I'm equally anxious to find out what the future holds.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi NOHOPE
        The weeks leading up to trial are going to be a rollercoaster of emotions for you both.

Its very hurtful to watch a loved one go through something as horrendous as this, But you will draw strength from each other to help get you through the draining time ahead...from this you will find the dignity and courage to face the accussers in court

No-one has the ability to see how these things are going to turn out...really hope you get the result you are looking for, if not you put the fighting gloves on and keep fighting for the truth. Never give in

Comment

l know what your feeling as lm in the same boat l know it doesnt help much but you are not alone xx

Comment

thanks for your replies.

wish it was over one way or another so we can sort our bloody lives out.

Comment

Carpe Diem Nohope.

Just seize the day both of you,go out...

I really hope the best for you two.

Take care.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
              X