Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can he get this mark against his name removed so it could be no crime no arrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can he get this mark against his name removed so it could be no crime no arrest?

take daki for example he just got found not guilty but im pretty sure Now on his police intel record IT will Still say he was arrested for suspicion of rape? or if god forbid you meet another nutty female and she cries rape again and since you have the police mark this can still be used against him
    how does he get this complately deleted from the police intel and court records?

Also

How can he get this mark against his name removed so it could be no crime no arrest?

there's a few threads about this wunderland - use the search facilty to find them all.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Cool I found what I will definitely have to do after I'm found not guilty and want to clear
      My name : Felix your a smart man I hope I can do what your trying to do when the time comes for under $5000

Clearing My Name - No Crime
      As some of you may remember I was arrested Nov 2010 and falsely accused of violent rape and finally got a "decision not to proceed" in April 2011. I have been working with my very helpful MP and his staff to attempt to get this case "No Crimed" and to get my DNA destroyed and records including fingerprints expunged from the Police National computer.

After some correspondence back and forth we are now formally at the stage where the Exceptional Cases Unit has acccepted and acknowledged my request. This happened eventually in February 2012.

Be warned, anyone who embarks on this type of project, that there are administrative barriers to getting your case reviewed which all take time to overcome. I can't afford a solicotor to help me (I am unemployed; my business collapsed following an illness following my arrest) so asked the MP who is brilliant.

But neither of us are experts and the first letter which we drafted from him was rejected. It has to come from me apparently, with a covering letter from him.

We have been pushing for a reply since February and today I heard:

"that it can take at least 7 months to a year before a report can be compiled on your case and then submitted to the Commander for consideration. I understand this is frustrating, but the process of attempting to have this information removed is a thorough and time consuming process. "

In the meantime I have an Enhanced CRB in process and dread the result. Also am having to go the long and expensive way round to getting a USA visa!

Just for info to help anyone in this process. I am not complaining about the police - they have to follow procedures - but it is all so time consuming - and so unfair when I never committed any crime....

Comment

Originally posted by wunderland View Post
        take daki for example he just got found not guilty but im pretty sure Now on his police intel record IT will Still say he was arrested for suspicion of rape? or if god forbid you meet another nutty female and she cries rape again and since you have the police mark this can still be used against him
        how does he get this complately deleted from the police intel and court records?

Also

It is almost impossible to get an NFA or not guilty verdict (or even convictions quashed at appeal) removed from ECRB checks. This is because the guilty often are NFA'd or found not guilty by a jury, or have convictions quashed on technicalities, in the same way as the innocent can be found guilty.

If a guilty person is NFA'd, found not guilty or had convictions quashed on appeal and then went on to re-offend by raping one of your family members, I think you'd be pretty upset.

There would have to be evidence to prove beyond all shadow of a doubt that the person was innocent - ie - a credible retraction.
        Last edited by Rights Fighter; 16 June 2012, 09:31 AM.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

This can be a daunting prospect for the innocent...especially those who work in sectors that require eCRBs so it is worth mentioning that having this on your eCRB won't necessarily bar you from the job. Many employers, particularly if you are honest and up front from an early stage, will be willing to hear an explanation and make up their own mind. It is at the employer's discretion...the information is there to help them make their decision.

It will make things trickier but by no means impossible. On the topic of eCRBs, do check what is written in the extra information. As RF says, it is virtually impossible to have the NFA/Not Guilty removed but if the wording is particularly unfair, then you can fight to have it worded fairer. At the moment, as the law stands, the chief constable/OIC of your case can just about write what they like in the 'soft information' section of the eCRB
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

@rightsfighter

Yes but flipping the brown coin around some innocent person could get an NFA and then some psycho could use this against him and send him to jail for 10 years because he has this permanent stain on his back

Comment

@ faith are you trying for a no crime like felix or you not going to bother?

Comment

@rightsfighter

Yes but flipping the brown coin around some innocent person could get an NFA and then some psycho could use this against him and send him to jail for 10 years because he has this permanent stain on his back

Yes and that has happened more often than you would think. He's been stigmatised so he is an easy target for the next liar who knows about the previous.....
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

@ faith are you trying for a no crime like felix or you not going to bother?
                  In my case, like most, there is no way that I can prove that she was lying. And she isn't likely to admit that she was a liar anytime soon (although I will keep my beady eyes peeled for her tripping herself up in some significant way) For now, short of writing to the Chief Constable (which I have already done) there is not much I can really do.

I will seek to try and challenge what is on my eCRB. I don't exactly know yet what is said in the additional information...awaiting my eCRB certificate coming through

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Yes and that has happened more often than you would think. He's been stigmatised so he is an easy target for the next liar who knows about the previous.....
                    Thank you, Rights Fighter. I think you voice everybody's fears.
                    I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

This is ludicrous!!

So I won't be able to carry on with my past time as I require an ECRB?? Just because some woman decided to cry rape after she was found out by her husband!!

Great😰

Comment

Depends what happens with your case brokenman. As said above, if it appears after an NFA/Not Guilty and you aren't barred by the ISA then it is at an employer's/voluntary oranisation's discretion.
                        Often after a full and open explanation, you can still remain in a job. There are a few members on here who have been NFA'd but continued in lines of work such as social work

Comment

Working...
                        X