Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all long time poster back with an update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all long time poster back with an update.

Hello to everyone here, feels strange to be back on here as I haven't been on since last August and I wanted to explain why and after reading the ever more accusations going around maybe showing new people that there is hope as my hubby was found not guilty.

So firstly a bit of back ground

My husband was arrested in November 2009 falsely accused of raping his step daughter between 2004-2006. The accused rape was oral and the rest was sexual abuse 10 counts in total spanning over two years. All our computers cameras etc were seized house searched. Hubby was now no longer to live with me and dd and ss were involved (though they wrote to me saying they were closing their involved after 5 months as they had no concerns!) hubby was rebailed for a year until November 2010 when he was charged.

Court case was Monday 11th July 2011 and was hard especially on the first day when all the jury heard were the accusers lies but got steadily better over the week, a goof highlight was when our barrister caught her mother out lying! So on Friday 15th July my hubby was found not guilty on all 10 accounts. Thread from the time is here http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...hlight=noodles

So why am I back after so long?

Firstly I believe in give and take. I've taken so much from this website and would now would like to give something back in advice and support to new people.

Why havn't I been back sooner?

I honestly couldn't face it. I couldn't face reading about more victims who were going what we were, false imprisonments etc. I used to dream about the court case every week which has only recently dropped to about once a month. I feel I am only just getting over the strain of the two years of stress!

So to finish I want to wish anyone who is going through this strength and hope and hopefully some support on individual threads.

Welcome back Noodles. Really good of you to come back and let us know the verdict, it will give hopes to others facing the situation.
    Brilliant news!!

It is absolutely understandable that you took the time away and our members will really appreciate the gesture of you offering support.
    Sometimes, even after a long time, the bad feelings will return, so please don't feel like you can't seek support yourself too.

"Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Thank you so much for coming back, Noodles.
      I completely understand about needing to take a step back every now and again - it happens to us all!
      I'm so pleased the nightmares are becoming less frequent. You should be very proud of yourself for your strength.
      Hugs

Comment

its really good to see you back Noodles - I can understand why you needed to step away, its hard to keep visiting the bad times.

Post only as and when you feel like it - I confess that this place is handy for coming and having a shout and an offload!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
        X