Falsely accused 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused 1

I was recently falsely accused of this sick act. I lost my job because of these accusations. Just so lost I have attorneys which is why I'm not saying much, but this was wrong. I'm trying to be strong but I had such a low self confidence addressing woman in the first place I don't know how to recover from this my only crime was letting her cry on my shoulder and falling asleep, she even text me the morning after to go to breakfast. Its hard for me to trust people anyways, now I just feel broken completely. A friend told me their were groups, that's how I found this site...
    Last edited by Innocent1; 12 June 2012, 07:16 AM.

Dear innocent you have come to the right place my son was accused last nov and nfa in feb felt the same way as you didn't trust anyone but found lots of support on hear its a desparate time and makes you feel so powerless but hang in there just believe that the truth will come out x if you feel that down I'd go to doctors it helps to sit in front of someone and get it all out,
    Stay strong I'm hear if you need a chat ok xx

Comment

Thank you I just find it so hard to believe that this could happen. She really put a damper in my life. I had a great job that I absolutely loved. I had things being planned for the future, for when I did find misses right, I'm 33 all my friends are married with children... Me not married no children, but being raised by a single mother, and grandma, I hold woman in the highest respect. I am the shy guy By first impression, but the friends I do have know I would bend over backwards to help them or make sure they are happy. I just don't know what I'm going to do. What kind of doctor a psychologist...

Comment

Hi,

I've moved your post to the 'Falsely Accused of Rape' section as more members may see it here.

Just to clarify: you mentioned 'attorney's' in your op, are you from the USA?
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I am in the USA Utah to be precise

Comment

And thank you for moving where it will be seenT

Comment

I didn't think anyone would accuse someone of such a horrid thing but they do you only have to look round this forum to find that out, you will go through all kinds of feelings my son is still not right it's four months since he got nfa but still flinches when a police car goes by,you just have to think the truth will come out and you will get through this and no your life will never be the same but you have to deal with it best you can and make the best of a bad thing try still to do things to take your mind off it I found walking and music did it for me stay strong xx

Comment

Hi Innocent1

Sorry that you have found yourself in such a dreadful situation.
                USA law procedures differ slightly from here in the UK so we may not be able to offer you specific advice on that.
                However, we can offer you understanding and emotional support.

It's a horrendous and stressful time for you and I would advise speaking to a doctor if you feel you need extra support. There's no shame in that.
                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Hi Innocent1 and welcome.
                  As Faith said, the procedures and laws vary significantly in the US to the UK, so any legal advice we can give is limited. Emotional support - now, that we can offer in spades!

Comment

@faith when you said the word doctor i remembered i needed to take my anti-depressants so i get through the next 24 hours !!! lol yes definitly see a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by wunderland View Post
                      @faith when you said the word doctor i remembered i needed to take my anti-depressants so i get through the next 24 hours !!! lol yes definitly see a doctor
                      I am looking into doctors today that option never crossed I hope it helps thank you again for support

Comment

Yes without high dosage of meds I would have had a heart attack for sure Going to trial for this is probably the worst thing besides a loved one's death i will ever go through in my life .Trust me take any help you can get because no one wants this

Comment

Originally posted by wunderland View Post
                          Yes without high dosage of meds I would have had a heart attack for sure Going to trial for this is probably the worst thing besides a loved one's death i will ever go through in my life .Trust me take any help you can get because no one wants this
                          I just feel like I nee to vent but been doing that

Comment

if that's what you need to do - do it.
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

We all need to vent our emotions that's why we are hear scream shout iv done it all even now it's all over for us I still get in real black moods about it and who can blame us stay strong you will be surprised the strength you find😊

Comment

Working...
                              X