stressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stressed

ok so only got till the end of the week for my bail date still going out my mind with worry tried to go out over the weekend still cant face it
    the last time the police came to speak to me and kids they said they would have a desision for me this time so i am hopeing that they do just need to know were i stand this waiting is the hardest thing i have had to face i dont know how people can live like this!
    im still at home with the wife and kids so thats a good thing and the ss say that there not going on child protection so im trying to be posative
    so stuck at home till friday then this nightmare may be over
    tat

Get your solicitor to phone early in the week to try and get an indication of what the decision might be.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

was told i could do that on thur the day befor

Comment

Hang on in there, not long to go!

Waiting around with your mind constantly running over the same stuff is bloody hard but maybe your wait will be over in a few days. Hope they go in quick for you.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

if the SS aren't concerned that's a huge plus.

Keep strong, you're doing well.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

ok police just came round they told me im to be rebailed for another 6 weeks!!!
            they say they have evidence to review (they told me the cps was looking at it 2 weeks ago)
            they got me to sign a form and left i rang my sol who later phoned me back saying the cps want more statments?? dont know who else they are planning to speak to but as far as im concerned we all gave our evidence!
            anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X