Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such thing...every case is different.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

omg how astounding....
      first of all you have admitted doing it
      secondly you are belittling aspergers...people with aspergers are usually very intelligent, communicate ALOT.....and have a high sense of whats right and wrong..... you talking her into doing things she did not want to is WRONG
      i'm sure i'm not the only one deeply offended by you and your ignorance.
      good luck with convincing a jury....

Comment

Bobb, you're coming across as a person desperate to shift blame - that's the way it seems to me anyway.

You have to hold your hand up to claim some of it. You knew she has Aspergers but you still persued her and coerced her into acts she told you she didn't want from the beginning.

We can't give you the magic card to a NFA or a not guilty.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by bobb View Post
          also i have downloaded some of this womans face book pages where she is swearing at here 13 year old friend calling her a two faced cow etc ... also fb updates where she is depressed and thickens she is a no-body , also her likes for staying sane , personality disorder network , mental illness awareness etc

would these be useful in any way?
          To the prosecution yes.
          Shows that the has been mentally disturbed by something...for example a rape...

Comment

is personality disorder a common factor when it comes to false accusations?panic attacks and depression ,Borderline personality disorder in specific?
            If the lady in question has aspergers syndrome, then i highly doubt she has BPD
            I was married to a BPD sufferer for years....it was honestly a living hell, which is still ongoing even after divorce. I also have a son with aspergers syndrome.
            A borderline personality disorder sufferer...treats people as objects rather than human beings with feelings, they have a warped sense of reality, impulsive in sexual behaviour, are manipulative, nasty angry people who wont accept that they are wrong and will blatently shift any blame to another..... very much like how you have come over on here
            I wont apologise for my terseness....it was the "aspies" comment that overuled me here. Aspergers syndrome sufferers are not sub standard human beings, in any shape or form.

Comment

Thanks for that traumatisedrose

Comment

and from me too
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                  You knew she has Aspergers but you still persued her and coerced her into acts she told you she didn't want from the beginning.

We can't give you the magic card to a NFA or a not guilty.

I think he said that he didn't know she has Aspergers until after arrest - not that that is an excuse for the behaviour.

If she had been perfectly 'normal' (whatever that might be) and said 'I don't do anal...' etc etc then that should have been the end of the matter. You should have had respect for the lady's wishes. You did not.

If somebody says 'I don't like to do such and such' that doesn't mean that she wants you to ask her or suggest it to her again. Neither does it mean that she wanted you to go to the fridge and pick out a carrot to stuff up her ar*e.

Sorry - but I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

I do hope the police are watching this thread as the case is probably identifiable by your own OP.....
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post

I do hope the police are watching this thread as the case is probably identifiable by your own OP.....
                    I would hope so...would dread to think there was more than one case out there like this!!

Comment

I have a clear conscious but its not enough in this justice system .. .. i thought the law was in safe hands and could be trusted
                      I can understand this, Its hard when you put your trust in people and the betray that trust. I dare say this woman has learned this lesson now too...

also i have downloaded some of this womans face book pages where she is swearing at here 13 year old friend calling her a two faced cow etc ... also fb updates where she is depressed and thickens she is a no-body , also her likes for staying sane , personality disorder network , mental illness awareness etc would these be useful in any way?
                      These would be very useful in securing a conviction.

i don't think most of u are getting the point but thanks for ur help ...
                      We're missing the point? WE'RE missing it? No sir. I understand that you want the forum users to help you get out off this mess, but alas, they tend to have morals on here.

well would a jury convict a innocent man who dated a woman with hidden aspergers..
                      Are you kidding me? A jury will convict a man that hasn't even met his accuser Bob.

a girl who started sexy messages .. went back willingly to his house after knowing he lives on his own
                      You cant use the "sexy messages" line anymore Bob, after all, the same messages state she didn't do oral or anal and when to your home on the pretense that neither would happen....

then crying rape just cause he could not get it up or did not like the type of sex
                      I dont know about you guys, but for me nothing says "We're perfect for each other" like a carrot in the anus.

and then she poses full naked smiling for him
                      I don't know any one, man or woman, that wouldn't do whatever it took to get away from danger.

he is also a gentleman in dropping her home
                      And i thought chivalry was dead! Maybe you just wanted to make sure you knew where she lived? Dropping her home can be seen as an attempt to intimate her further...
                      he had no clue he had done anything wrong unit .... he was told
                      Sad fact is, BPD can go undiagnosed for a long time.....

Ill brake this down for you Bob, cuss i'm nice like that . EVERYTHING that you think proves your innocence, in fact, proves your guilt.

I honestly believe the only way you will get out of this without doing time is if this is NFA"D. If you beveled she consented or not, what you did is a depraved sex act. If you stand in front of a jury and say; "I couldn't get it up, so i went and got a carrot to stick up her ass as a substitute, sure ya know how it is?" You will be greeted with blank stares and pure horror. Why? because people don't stick carrots up a dates ass. Do you really think there will be one other person in that courtroom that uses carrots for sex?
                      Do you think these people will relate to you? that the jury will elbow each other in the ribs and say "I really feel for this guy Bob, I HATE it when i use a carrot to penetrate a girl on this first date and the stupid ***** cry's rape" No Bob, no they will not. Because jurys are generally made up of men and women that have, Mothers, wives, sisters and daughters and they wouldn't ever dream of doing something as sick and twisted as that to another human. They will look at the evidence coupled with how you act and it will make them loathe you.

However, this is not all down side Bob. In life there is always a silver lining. You don't need to worry about getting a hardon in jail, because its not you that will need it, and I can guarantee that you will pray that its a carrot.
                      Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

hi

she started of texting (all this is evidence) me that she don't do anal or oral sex .

The prosecution will remind you and the jury about this.

She said she will let me look at her naked and take pics of her on these texts

She said and she did but she said no to oral and anal.

I asked her jokingly if she was really serious about no oral and anal in her texts. she took this question very to the point so i asked to give me a kiss down there and she gave me a little ....

She said NO ,so why did you asked her and how did you manage for her to accept straight away.Are you Casanova?your rhetoric must be sublime.
                        Without joking because it is serious I cannot understand how a girl who said she is not into this to you a few hours before is performing it on the first date?
                        The jury will probably think about it as well.

"I asked her if we could have some fun with a carrot .[B]if she was ok with anal[B]. i explained it won't hurt as it is conical in shape"
                        she said yes to it.

Once again she said no,so how did you convince her to agree?
                        You barrister will ask her"Did you say Yes to him at any point?",she will answer "No"

initially she liked it but it hurt a bit later.

"i told the police exactly as it happened and they at the the said they believe me"

So why have you been charged?
                        Why did they change their mind?
                        Maybe they are like this girl who says no then yes
                        Maybe they are like this girl who said she was fine to you but texted her friend that she wanted to get out of here
                        Perhaps the police have her phone as well with this text as evidence.If they do...

she also let me take few pics of her where she is smiling ,

She said she would so she respected her words.

she got a phone call at this point from her friend where she replied in front of me that she was fine

Infront of you she wouldn't have said as minimum as "I am scared"

later i was told she had texted her friend to text back so she could get out of here ....

i offered to drop her back where she wanted and am hoping this is picked up by police cameras
                        ANPR technology picked up my car after the incident ,

Which incident?
                        You said that she was fine.

i was not really worried till i heard yesterday that ai m getting charged -- i don't see how this happened as there simply is no sufficient evidence....

guys please help and educate me ?? surely if the complainant has exchanged messages about sex , let me take naked pics of her whilst she is smiling and accepted lift bak ? sure this does not happen when someone is really raped ??

all comments questions welcome ..
                        Thank you RF and Amre for these excellent posts.

Bobb,

If the prosecution had some typical questions it would be too easy to find answers.
                        Each case is different,each jury member is different.

We do not have her side of the story.

I must be "old school" and probably am twice your age.
                        But I cannot understand how a girl who first says "No" to you for two different sexual acts suddenly perform them.
                        Especially on the first date,it really blows my mind.
                        She would have been you girlfriend for months or years,you would talk about this intimately from time to time.
                        You would really love each other and be really close.
                        One day she might have try to please you in a way or another.

But the first date???
                        She might have been lucky not to tell you that she was not up for other kind of stuff.

Amre is right to mention that in the jury they will think about
                        "What if you did this for example to their sister or daughter?"

Bobb,if we were going on about it would be a never ending story,always arguing,
                        So let the jury decide not us.

I wish you all the best and if you are out of it you may learn what is respect in general.
                        If you go in I hope you won't tell one of the inmates:
                        "I am not into anal or oral sex".
                        He might react like you did.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Sorry Bobb and the person who will read the previous post,Bobb didn't quote all this statement.

I made a mistake while typing and now it is too late to edit it.

If one of the moderators could delete it or edit it for me.

I apologise but I do believe my statement in it.

Thank you for your comprehension.
                          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

guys there seems to be some misunderstanding anyways there has been some good news the prosecution have dropped the case after full evidence has come .. it seems the pics on th phone were too much evidence not to prosecute ..

thanks for ur help and advice though as i was really worried

Comment

I am glad for you Bobb but next time please be a bit more careful
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Sometimes the guilty do slip through the net...
                                Hope you've learned a very valuable lesson Bobb.
                                My sympathy remains with the lady in question in this scenario. I would urge you to keep away from her and let her recover.

Now that you have been NFA'd you are on eggshells. If another allegation is ever raised against you, then your NFA will be brought up. This is not a problem for most on here as the original allegation was very much deliberate and they would be damn unlucky for it to happen again. But in this situation, it was born through your own behaviour...

Will see you back here next time. But don't expect a warm welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X