Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Arrested with no evidence

Hi guys,

Was curious if any of you know which piece of legislation allowed me to be arrested for the "historical rape of a minor" with no evidence save her own statement.

The issue has been resolved and thrown out, but I need to know how I was arrested for my own purposes (and the case I am putting together to find reparations, which is pretty strong.)

Anybody who knows which act allowed this and where in the act it says it's correct, your help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm afraid that I don't know the specific act, but it is absolutely normal to be arrested and questioned/detained on the word of the accuser alone. Many genuine historical cases have proceeded in this way. It's tragic that some unscrupulous individuals have realised that they can make money by fabricating such allegations.

Comment

It's pretty much the law I'm afraid OP.

Has the accuser admitted that it was lies? If not, I would be wary of getting your hopes up too high over getting reparations.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Without an admission of lying, the chance of any reparations are very very close (indistinguishably close) to zero unless you can prove she lied and was not "mistaken" in for example her dates or times or even what you were wearing.....

Comment

Working...
        X