No announcement yet.

husband accused!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, even when found not guilty, the pain will never leave.
    Once falsely accused of something like this, I don't believe in luck. Being put in a situation like this is the worst kind of luck there is.

I hope that vent helped BDC
    Anyway back to topic...

I don't buy into the thought that more money=better defence. Not necessarily. There are plenty of good legal teams who work on legal aid, so I hope the OP doesn't lose faith in that thought
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

You have all my suppport Scarlett,keep strong.

God bless you Faith .
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

@boys dont cry,
        Sorry mate please don't be upset i got confused sorry please forgive me

Comment

@ Wunderland.
          Forgiven.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by wunderland View Post
            @boys don't cry sadly the more money a person has the better the lawyer will be.Unless somone is very lucky like you who ended up with a lawyer with 40 years of info :P

This is not quite accurate.

Not all solicitors paid by legal aid are rubbish. Some do a damn good job and one does not have to spend a fortune on paying for a good defence.

Today a member of this group got a not guilty verdict and that was with a legally aided solicitor and barrister.

I've supported many people over the years who have paid out thousands and then been found guilty.

It is the solicitor and barrister that is important (that and a good jury with more than half a brain cell between them).
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you Rights Fighter.

My solicitor did make me feel more confident and was pushing even though the barrister was doubting thanks to his experience .
              The barrister was "testing me" acting nearly like the CPS but it is true it was for my own good.
              I met him once in London,thought it would be a nice day off...
              I took back the first bus,the first train to the ghost town
              He k....d me.
              My barrister depite this was like " Heaven must be missing an Angel ".
              Legal aid saved me and when you are in this position,
              don't worry about money ,just try to save your skin.
              If I had been into jail,I woudn't be allowed to write to you.
              My ex wife would be even more happy,my son ashamed of me.
              Work...forget about it,family ...forget about it.
              I know I sound a bit like Donnie Brasco's "Forget about it" but Nina Simone sang "Ain't got no....I got Life".

Scarlett,,sorry about these posts ,we are always with you.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
              X