No announcement yet.

Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is wonderful news, thank you for coming back to tell us - it boosts others confidence to know that commonsense can prevail!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Excellent news and thanks for sharing that advice.
      Prepare for some conflicting emotions. Ride with it, it's normal.
      Here's your narnas:
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Nice one Frightened and you don't have to be anymore.

It is true that the character references (letters) and the witnesses can make a huge impact on the jury (which could already save you if they were undecided).

For your defence anything is better than nothing,we are not animals "kind of" but I am sure that some of you felt the same and being falsely accused of ... is like being hunted...

You must prepare for your safety (Verdict:Not guilty).

You can't guess,you can't hide,you can't run away,you just can and must prepare your defence.

Your solicitor and barrister will only help (Bless them),and if you want to save your skin it is mainly up to you.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Excellent news! Thank you so much for coming back to share it - it really helps others to know that common sense can prevail.
          I hope you can stop being Frightened now

Comment

Absolutely brilliant news! Congratulations. Go and celebrate - you deserve it. xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

congratulations!! I'm so please for you!

Were the Facebook/twitter screen shots used in the trial as evidence?

Comment

Yes, the judge allowed three pictures that were uploaded by her on the night to be used. And we had hundreds of extra material (exposing her for the sl*t that she is and proving she was in no way traumatized) that was posted up by her in the aftermath. The judge allowed my barrister to use it if she played the traumatized card, which she and the prosecution subsequently didn't... So the remaining evidence wasn't used but because they couldn't put on a crocodile tears act about a traumatic aftermath it was a win-win situation

Comment

Originally posted by frightened View Post
                  Because they couldn't put on a crocodile tears act about a traumatic aftermath

Serves her right!
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Awesome, so it's worth my boyfriend gathering anything he can! And thanks for the quick reply, I bet you are super pleased that you can now get on with your life xx

Comment

Working...
                    X