Day 3 in court closing statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 3 in court closing statements

My barrister did score some good points his comments were short and punchy he said we only need to express the main points and keep it short and to the point.The prosecution went on for the best part of 40 minutes constantly calling me a liar because my statement was exactly the same as my examination by the prosecution
    she said he must have rehearsed this statement for years to get it so perfect.All she did was attack me as being an aggressive controlling person and a liar yet her statements were full of inconsistencies which she could not remember she alleges she was raped every day for years even times I was not there and had no opportunity even when I was in hospital .It is the judges direction on Monday then jury is out .I am beginning to feel frightened now because juries don t listen to facts and make huge mistakes sending innocent people to prison.i always thought that if it went to appeal a level headed judge would conclude the convictions were unsafe
    and quash them to think this person will get anything from 22000 to 100000 out of this just for crying a bit and telling a pack of unsubstantiated lies.I am now look for a good barrister to take on an appeal which i will immediately launch .Is it true that she cannot claim compensation while the appeal is going on?I hope so because this is what have motivated her just money and spite.

I will try to write again or get my son to write about the out come on Monday
    We need to take these case to human rights because there is no justice in these cases .I have big health problems so i cannot see me surviving long in prison anyway it is like a death warrant .I have survived 7 major life threatening illnesses now I don t think I can win this one .I will be a death sentence to me .My poor family will suffer too .There are places so dark in ones life that the colour black would be pale in significance

signing out sadman

I empathise with the inner thoughts and feelings you have expressed, Sadman.

There is nothing anyone can say to emeliorate the hell you are enduring.

All any of us can say is we are walking with you.

Being practical, should the worst happen ask your son to take over your member

name so we can offer him and through him support and any help we can to you.

You are not alone.

Have courage in the face of adversity.

Verity

Comment

You'd better be signing back in again come Monday.

You started out so positively and you need to continue that. Sending you the most positive vibes. From what you've written you stand more than half a chance of a Not Guilty verdict.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Don't lose hope sadman.
        Stay strong.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

try to go out and not brood today - sounds impossible, but it can be done. The worstthing you can do is sit and brood - you have to hope that the jury aren't stupid and can see that in telling the truth, the answer will always be the same.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Sadman

Good luck on Monday mate and hopefully the jury carry some brain cells between them.

Comment

“That morning I was not yet her victim and I saw my last sunrise before 2 years of dark. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any easy day since. I watched its whole magnificence for the last time before my fall down my very own rabbit's hole. And then I said farewell to sun light, and set out to become what I became- an innocent man that will die fighting if I have to -Don't think negative be strong you will be a free man soon .”

Comment

"A starving dog will find a way out.It will chew it's own leg off if it has to.One way or another it will find a way to eat

Comment

'ITS BETTER TO LIVE ONE DAY AS A LION THEN A HUNDRED YEARS AS A SHEEP"
                  good luck in court god bless you mate

Comment

.....this person will get anything from 22000 to 100000 out of this just for crying a bit and telling a pack of unsubstantiated lies.

It's highly unlikely she would be able to claim a 6-figure amount. Payments for lying about rape tends to start around £11K and they add small increments for any other alleged rape on top of that.

Let's hope you are posting on here soon with those dancing bananas!
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Very best of luck. I do hope it all works out ok
                      Good wishes
                      Jen
                      False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

maybe my last few hours of freedom

Today the jury in all likelihood convict me on 12 counts based on a testimony of lies she cried all the way through her testimony and when ever my barristers asked her a question which revealed her inconsistencies she said she could not remember .The judge had a word with her and said you are alleging 100 s of rapes and you say you cannot remember she then gave a vague answer which was not helpful.My barrister question about a allegation which she gave 15 years ago compared with the one she made in 2010 .she could not remember what she said 15 years ago now her PVS made a couple of months ago is different years again for the allegations .She keeps changing her account and her statement has alleged rapes where I was not in the house at the time either working or at college.She cannot give any decent description of events just says its true it happened .She even said I had raped her when I was at deaths door with cancer for over 12 months and she will not admit she is lying about it.the prosecution keeps on about me being aggressive and controlling this is not rape its the details of the rape and the opportunity to commit the rape thats important not circumstantial evidence.these cases are now breaching human rights of a fair trial

Comment

The best of luck for you today! I really hope it goes your way, I'll be thinking of you.

Comment

I wish you the best mate tonight we shall celebrate you being not found guilty

Comment

hope it all goesd well today, and your back on here telling us all about it

Comment

Working...
                              X