It just keeps going....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just keeps going....

LONG story short.....Had an affair with a woman from about Oct 07 to Mar 08. One other liasion in July 09. Stuped me....It was with a co-worker. Please save the chastisements because I've beat my self up about it too much already.

April 2010: She filed informal EEO complaint alleging sex harassment including rape. Investigation revealed consensual relationship. She alleged lots of other stuff too all of which was not substantiated and I was exonerated.

She was not satisfied with findings so she filed rape charges against me in May 2010 with Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) alleging I raped her in my office at work (we worked on an Air Force base). AFOSI investigated from May - Nov 08. Exposed her lies, none of her stories were confirmed (the number of rapes kept changing) and they sent report to US Assistant DA who denied to present to Grand Jury for indictment. Oh, I took a poly too and passed.

She filed formal EEO complaint with EEOC. They did formal investigation and had same conclusion as other investigations. She continued the pursuit with the Administratve Law Judge. Her lawyer deposed me. About 4 days after my deposition, she withdrew her complaint.

BTW....Work terminated her in Oct 2011 because she refused to come back to work claiming PTSD. However, I took another job with the government and moved 200 miles away in June 2011.

Now she has filed a civil lawsuit against Secretary of Defense and me re-asserting all of her previous claims. Not concerned about it because she can't sue me as an individual because of the Federal Employees Reform and Tort Compensation Act that requires the government to accept sole responsibility for its employees' actions in the scope of employment.

Today, I discovered she has contacted the media (again). The first time she didn't name me but this time she does.

I figure she's trying to put pressure on the government to settle with her and/or arrest me. If there was any hint of truth to her allegation, they would have arrested me in Nov 2010 when the AFOSI investigation was completed. Nonetheless, I still contuned to work on the base until I left in June 2011.

Just gotta walk through this and plan to sue her for defamation. Anyone have any comments or advice?

am I right thinking that you're American? If so, I doubt anyone here could give you the information you need.

We have problems trying to work our own system out ..............
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

There are support groups in the USA for those falsely accused of sexual offences. Google 'false allegations USA' and you should come up with some of them.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X