Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared

My trial comes up in a week and I am so scared, it's my word vs the accuser with very little evidence. Solicitor thinks it could go either way. I don't know how to relax, I have never experienced anything like this before. It has been like some bad dream since day one and now I feel the reality

hello welcome to the forum. you have come to the right place for advice and support
    some others will be along soon to say hello ...

Comment

Hi,

Have you had a meeting with the barrister who will be representing you? You may feel more reassured after this as they will give you some idea what to expect during the trial.

Otherwise have a look at the sticky 'What to expect at trial' at the top of this section of the forum.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the forum. It is an excellent place to share your concerns and to get advice from those who have been where you are now - or have supported loved ones who have.

You can tell your story but without identifying features as it is a public forum.

Very best wishes to you at this tough time

Jen
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi, hope you are managing to keep your head. Keep posting, you'll get support and advice here.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
          X