Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing from before...

.... Deleted my last post just incase.

But I'm certainly going to continue needing support and help from you guys! As this feels like it's just the start of things now.

Just the start of a fresh phase in the long process.

Obviously the coin didn't land in you and your partners favour.

We're all still here.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

thank you

Blah, I just want this over with now! I know I'm being impatient but how long can this sort of thing last?

xxxx

Comment

I'm not sure I can honestly answer that one.

I'm still waiting myself...

I do know that the more information that becomes available the easier it seems to get. I know that the possibility of an impending trial is not something that people view as a positive but it cannot be any more negative than the initial arrest and questioning followed by weeks and months of speculation.

At least now you will be able to see the allegation 'in words'. You will also be able to formulate a defense strategy and also thoroughly discuss everything face to face with your legal team.

Answers solve many underlying concerns but equally throw up many more.

I jump in and out of things emotionally and I am sure you and your partner are also. I have almost uncontrollable mood swings which is something I am sure you will witness in your partner. There will be many changes happening in your own relationship but with time and understanding they can only be positive for the future and strengthen the bond that you both have.

Comment

Gosh, how long have you been waiting?

And yeah he already is having mood swings, he rang up this morning feeling very negative. It just sucks that because it's Easter we are both back at our parents houses so I can't be with him all the time to support him. I just hope he focuses on Uni work right now so she doesn't destroy that too. xxx

Comment

Well. I'm in Scotland so it's a little different. I was arrested and charged in November last year. I have a solicitor and Advocate (Queens Counsel in England) in place. I now need to wait and see if the case ever goes to court.

England the arrest is normally followed by a long stretch of repeated bail before a charge. Scotland it's a long wait after charge. I've appeared in court on 'petition' but there is no indictment yet so it was merely a formality to put court bail in place.

What is your other half studying at uni (field of study) and what is he planning to do once he is finished?

Comment

I'll PM back to those questions, just as it's totally obviously if anyone is snooping. (haha I probably sound totally paranoid now)

Comment

Cool. Replied.

Comment

I have replied, I'll ask the same question i asked you on here just incase anyone else knows, if you don't. Does anyone know if you're solicitor can get picture messages from mobile phone networks? It could potentially prove his innocence. And the phone has been thrown away xxx

Comment

Mobile phone networks do keep these for about a year and a solicitor can request them.
                    Depending who is doing the asking, they will help or not. I am sure that if anyone can persuade them to part with the information then Gill can.
                    Best not mention these to the police...as they will request and subsequently lose them.
                    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Just a year? damn!!!!!!! I'm talking a good few years. Xxx

Comment

It's worth asking, but I believe they don't keep them for much longer than a year, I'm afraid.
                        Has the phone been thrown out. It's a shame that you don't have it as a forensic expert would have been able to retrace them if they had been deleted.

What makes you think this evidence will acquit your partner?
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I'll PM you! xx

Comment

Police kept my mobile for 10 months and there was anything suspicious in it.
                            So if you think there is some evidence in your favour,I would act as soon as possible.
                            Take care.
                            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

There is some data kept regarding attachments to emails and media texts by some providers in line with requests from security devices. Not all providers take same approach. If you are getting no where with your provider (use your solicitor) then contact me via this forum. I might be able to unearth stuff. Is there anything unusual about the graphics (sorry photos if that is what they were). Can you provide someone (not public info here please) with sent from and received numbers, providers, and dates. Thus a request which says:

from 07724889955 o2 to 0787359100 t-mob 26 mar 2008 +-30 days
                              2 pxs female with small grey dog and Andy Murray poster on wall behind

might be found.

At the risk of making any of us who are already paranoid "think on these things"

Comment

Working...
                              X