Great :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great :(

hi... I told you my story bout my rape allegation in january.
    Its got worse... Some girls know and have called me a rapist to my face
    Then one day while I walked down town a girl told who appeared to be her boyfriend that I was the guy who raped her mate, he comes over and gets in my face and tries hitting me, he just managed to chip my neck with his fist... I threw a few shots back in defence and knocked him to the ground before kicking him and telling him there was insufficient evidence.

Why cant people just forget what happened :'(

You should have said "I am innocent" rather than there was insufficient evidence.

The reason people do this is because it makes them feel better about themselves by putting others down.

Comment

Not a nice experience kylesesh. People will always judge without knowing the facts.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Clearly the guy was an ignorant self righteous donkey hole. Hopefully you knocked some sense into him.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Violence is not an answer and next time you will get arrested for assault.
          As LS wrote and we all know that you are innocent ,so behave.
          Just ignore and be more intelligent than these...
          Why don't you try to go to University ,get new friends or join the Gym you will feel a lot better and confident.
          Next time don't be physical,just said that she made this story and that you are
          INNOCENT,remember it.
          Best of luck.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

kylesesh good for you No really good on you for defending youself because my false accuser had a few Lovers I got my head cracked open by this monster steroid user went to hospitol then got stuck in a cell for 16 hours no food no drink no shower so traumatic but wont dont kill me only makes me stronger + my lawyer says he is going to sue the guy FOR FREE after I get NFA sweet i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
              Violence is not an answer and next time you will get arrested for assault.
              As LS wrote and we all know that you are innocent ,so behave.
              Just ignore and be more intelligent than these...
              Why don't you try to go to University ,get new friends or join the Gym you will feel a lot better and confident.
              Next time don't be physical,just said that she made this story and that you are
              INNOCENT,remember it.
              Best of luck.
              Really good advice from BDC, as hard as it is, violence isn't the answer.
              Yes you can defend yourself but anything further is assault and you don't want a charge of that, rather be the one reporting it and get the other person dealt with.

Take care.

Comment

Working...
              X