Picture evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture evidence

hi all i no this isn't direct evidence for my case but i have got hold of some pictures of the alleged victim when shes out in public flashing her tits and rein-acting sexual positions, could this be used as evidence as it shows that the girl is in my opinion very forward as i dont know many girls myself that randomly flash people outside a club as i dnt see that as normal behaviour any help would be appreciated

Hi there, I'm not sure about this but I don't think a woman's sexual history is really examined in court these days.
    Kind Regards
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

I would take anything that might help,your solicitor and barrister will chose whether or not using them in court.
      I took cheques,handwriting calculations from my wife even if there is nothing sexual about them to tell the jury that it was a planned financial manoeuvre.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Anything is worth a try
        We didn't tell the police but we had screenshots of one of the accusers underage drunk and another making sexual poses with another girl

We knew it might've been taken as 'she's gone off the rails because of her trauma' but we still wanted to show a solicitor If we got that far

Xx
        I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Hi Tango,
          yes take any information about the girl. You can use some of this information to contradict some of her statements about her. For example, she might have this drama of being scared of men; yet is behaving otherwise. Every little thing can help.

Comment

Evidence such as this can basically only be used to rebut the complainant claims she has been holed up at home living like a nun because she's scared to go out.

If you were hoping to bring it in to demonstrate what an alcoholic little tart you might think she is - that just is not going to happen.

Alcoholic little tarts can be raped just as easily as respectable women - in fact it's more likely to happen as it could be construed that she was 'asking for it' aka 'vulnerable' when in fact she's just out having a good time with no thought of ending up in bed with somebody.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yes I agree
              In our case that particular accuser said she was housebound and led police to believe she's not enjoying life xx
              I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Working...
              X