No announcement yet.

Accused of rape by woman 10 years older

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then the more she has to remember hopefully the more there will be to trip her up.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Might be an idea to research the Law firm OGK. Did you ask your lawyer if he had experience in these kind of cases? The advice given on here is you need someone who has.

Comment

My signature pre CPS decision was "hopefully they stumble on their lies, we can always remember the truth" and eventually they did just that

My ex, my kids father lies to everyone, my kids included, they know what he's like, he tells a huge story, reiterates it again and again, them forgets the characters, so a nan might turn into a grandad and a neighbour will become a best buddy

It's an illness, and these sick people wreck lives from their attention seeking lies xx
        I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

losing my mind

hi there

I am still worried and stressed and i cant stop thinking about it,I have had a meeting with my lawyer and he said that things will move slow at the moment but is there any way that he can push and apply to the cps for her statement so we can start preparing for defence??As of now i am helpless .I dont even know how i can start talking to my parents about it??Iv read that its hard to prove consent by the accused is this true??How do you go about proving it??From my instinctive nature of reasoning i am positive that this woman given her background has something to hide and it will help me with my case but i am told there is no way to prove it.I cant leave the country to visit my family as the police took my passport during arrest.Any advise from a person in scotland of a similar case and how it works would be much appreciated

Regards
          onlygodknows

Comment

Anyone help...???

Anyone help?Your assistance would be much appreciated

Comment

Have you spoken to your GP for support? It may help.
              It may be best you consider how to tell your parents...the further this goes, the more likely it is they find out. Better that it comes from you...
              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Re:

Dear Faith

Thanks for getting back at me,well I am thinking of telling them when am done with my exams at the end of the month,am sure they will be of support.I just hope people are not put on newspapers on the basis of being accused.Another thing is that my lawyer said things are going to slow down now,is that a reasonable assumption??

Comment

Many cases do not hit the newspapers...imagine if they all did...there would be nothing but sexual allegations in the papers each day. However, some do, so be on your guard. Just remember that newspaper readers are fickle and won't remember the news in a few days when something else juicy comes along.

As for the long wait, your solicitor is spot on. These things take a long time and you can be left in a state of limbo. But don't get complacent.
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I don't think you can see her statement until a decision is taken if the case is going to go ahead, I believe they have a year to do so..

It is a long process and not an easy one and I think it's natural to have it on your mind all the time but as Faith suggested, your GP might be able to give you something to help you cope with it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X