No announcement yet.

D day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for both of you. Now go enjoy life!

Comment

that is wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you. Beware the all-over the place emotions!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wow! Brilliant news.

False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Brilliant news, I am so pleased for you. xxxxxx

Comment

This is great news, I'm so happy for you
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you everyone, i was so sure he would be found guilty and reading on here gave me hope, and helped me so so much, i would have had no hope if it was not for u guys here, i was sure it was going to go the over way, i hope others fighting the way we were have the outcome we have had, as this is a nightmare no one should go through. xx

Comment

Congratulations 0505!!!! am very happy to see this news early in the morning!!! :-)

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful news!
                  Thank you for letting us know - it gives so much hope to others xx

Comment

Comment

congratulations on your result

Comment

Brilliant result!
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                        X