Don't know where to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know where to start

ive been reading these forums for a while and not been brave enough to post anything. my partner got arrested and charged last year he pleaded not guilty and its due in court in a few weeks. 2 teens made a story up (one of which will probably be no case to answer and the other one gave a desciption of the crime scene which in no way shaope or form exists)everyone says not to worry and apply logic when i raise my worries about the trial...but u read so much about people being convicted even though innocent. i stood by him because i know he did not do it...and the year of terror and intimadation ive been through because of these 2 is unbelivable. Theyve got away with intimadation of me they spread vile rumours before and after my patners arrest, i got every window in my house put in and had to move he has not been allowed to live with me or see my 2 children and is allowed only a supervised visit once a week with his own son.all the children are taking it hard..... its torn us all into tiny shreds, my partner has had a heart attack through stress...i got falsely arrested because of the same 2 teens making a story up about me which got nfa'd atfer being on bail for 2 months its turned me into a hermit and a physical wreck...im crying my eyes out even typing this. peoples lives are destroyed just through someone else pointing the finger, im sorry if its rambling i have no1 to talk to.

Hi traumatisedrose

I am very sorry for what you have been through, these two accusers sound like vile pieces of work.
    The trial is imminent...are you satisfied with your legal team?
    What has your partner been charged with?

You sound very distressed. Have you spoken to your GP? This level of stress can have a real strain on your health.

I'm glad that you have had the courage to post
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Good for you for plucking up the courage to post

I'm not informative at all but your anguish is so clear and sad

You will get so much support here in every way you need it so bear with us and at some stage today more people will offer their support

You will never be alone here. We have all suffered because of malicious lies against us or loved ones

Xx
      I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

hello faith....my partner has been charged with 1 count sexual assault on a minor and 1 count of sex assault on minor with penetration. the first one is an historical allegation which the barrister dismisses as knowing its obvious lies. the assault with penetration charge they tried to plea bargin that they would drop the penetration part if he admitted to the assault. my partner said no way he would not plea bargin as he did not do it. we are waiting on mobile phone text evidence coming back which the judge ordered, they also spread a far worse rumour about my partner weeks before he got arrested but made no mention of it to the police. yeah ive been to gp and cried my eyes out just got some anti depressants....social services are being of no help either.

Comment

hello denise. thank you for your words. im not informative of things just terrified of the whole ordeal...ive also got 2 little ones who miss my partner soooo much...ive asked for access and help for them only for it to be refused. my little girl just wants him back so we can get married and the bad stuff goes away. my son who is autistic is slowly disapearing into himself. my somuchhopedtobe stepson is also autistic and has taken it badly also.but all 3 of those children believe 100% that my partner is innocent of what he has been accused of. watching them so much pain is very hard especially when they have to put up with these 2 girls laughing at them in the street

Comment

I am sickened and appalled at their behaviour towards you all

Forgive me for short messages but I am at work

Can you get video evidence that they are laughing at your children in the street ?
            Like I said, I'm useless with legal side so maybe it's illegal to do that ?

But there has to be a way of proving they are taunting and not suffering

Xx

Comment

at the moment im not even allowed to take my own children to school for risk of further allegations if im spotted in the area. i have to rely on my mother to get the children there and back.I had to keep the children in the school that they are in because the school has an excellent reputation for kids with special needs. theyve lost and been through so much already, why take them away from their friends also. The school are aware of the accusations and are right behind us...they known my partner for years and dont beleive a word of it. ive asked for help with transport as we live a distance from the school but it was refused. i did have a support worker(she has retired but witnessed one of the incidents of those 2 intimatating me and confirmed it to police) i wouldnt want to catch them on video in case it was illegal that got me into some kind of trouble....never been arrested before in my life and it was a truly awful experince and not one i want to happen again. barristers been informed as well as notifying police of each and every incident. the barrister has made an application to aggressively cross examine them in court which im pleased about. theyve caused so much trauma and im worried my partner wont survive the ordeal of trial as he now has heart failure and has already had one big heart attack because of the stress. sorry for the long post xx

Comment

Never feel bad for long posts
                You need to get all your hurt, worry fear etc out
                Please don't ever take my advise because as I say I have no experience but I'm just trying to throw ideas your way

You need as much evidence as you can gather here, they sound the worst of the worst and need everyone involved to know they're not the victims

I know where I live children with special needs are taken to/from via taxi drivers on a school contract

Xx

Comment

I am glad that he did not agree to the plea bargain.
                  Admitting guilt to an offence like this that he did not do would have opened up all sorts of nasty problems in his future. He would be placed on the Sex Offenders register and forced to take horrible courses to work on his sexual behaviour.

He needs to be fighting for a full acquittal and it sounds like he is up for that.
                  Do you have faith in the legal team?
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

denise...my son still in process of being statemented...so far they have identified dyspraxia, dyslexia, aspergers...but until he is fully statemented then no help
                    faith...yeah i have trust in his team they said they got plenty to show that they are nasty little liars anyway and also evidence of lying in statements but id feel happier if the text evidence was back. the phone logs match my partners statement of events and blows her statement many times over alone but i want the text content back in time for the trial. the stories theyve told are absolutely incredible.....and i know first hand what an evil duo they are cos they have waged a hate campaign against me also even before my partner got arrested and since. they are a truely terrifying pair

Comment

Hi Traumatisedrose. I'm sorry you find yourself here.

Excellent advice already from Faith and Denise. I would add though, that if you bump into these nasty girls and they begin to harrass you, do film or voice-record the encounter. Show it to no-one except your sol. He or She will then advise you as to whether it is admissible as evidence. If it is not, simply delete it. My understanding is that it isn't illegal to film someone in an everyday situation (as long as you are not having an "intimate" encounter!). Plenty of normal citizens have small CCTV cameras on their homes, which have been used as evidence to trap burglars etc. It is important that you are not seen to be "leading" the conversation in anyway.

I am also glad your partner didn't agree to the plea bargain. in my opinion plea bargains are usually offered if the CPS feel that they have a weak case - better any conviction than an acquittal. Offering to drop the penetration element as long as he admits the assault is ridiculous and I reckon shows that they are desperate. If they genuinely believed that they have sufficient evidence to nail him for sexual assauly on a minor they would never have offered a deal.

How do you know these girls? are they relatives?

Comment

hello saffron.....your words that the plea bargin is possible sign of deperationgave me so much comfort.the historical accusser (probably no case to answer because its so ridiculous.) was his sons best friend and was very resentful about me. the other is her friend who lived in the same street....both known to him for years she gave a highly detailed account which kept changing and then went on to descibe the crime scene which we have the proof does not exist

Comment

Hi Taumatisedrose

I know it has probably taken you a while to summon up the courage to post, but welcome and I’m glad you have. Here you will find a non-judgemental group who offer fantastic support for anyone connected with someone who has been falsely accused. You have been very brave living through this ordeal those vile accusers are putting you and your family through.

It sounds as though your legal team are on the ball and have lots of evidence to present which will show up these awful liars for what they really are. Do you know what their motive is? As you have probably read on here, many of us have mentioned the prospect of compensation being a driving force for the lies.

You mentioned that they are a terrifying pair. As well as passing the information to your solicitor, I would urge you that if they cause you any form of harassment, alarm or distress in any situation, to report it to police immediately and get a crime reference number. Keep your own log of anything too. Do you know of any other people/families who have been subjected to their behaviour? If so, would any of these incidents have been reported to police?

Comment

hi browneyed girl
                            i hope they on the ball..the trial is lasting 2 days. im defence witness.
                            the motive for the historical allegation is pure jealousy of me and my children. she was my partners sons best friend from age 3 (teens now) treat like a daughter and felt she was being pushed aside....not true at all.My partner cried and vomited for days when he got out of custody at her sheer evilness. her friend said she was frightened of the nasty man who was bullying her by text and calls and she went to my house where he viciously attacked her. her story changes repeatedly and dramatically...like something off a soap opera. totally terried by him....she then ended it by blaming me hates me (ive never ever talked to her in my life) and saying she loved him!!!!! i have provided photos of the crime scene to barrister as well as furniture rental documents that prove crime scene does not exist. plus in her video intrview when the police officer left the room she gave a "U just bought every word i said" grinch smile to herself, the phone logs already show her to be consistently lying but we want the text back too. the worse rumours flying round about him started by those 2 were not mentioned to the police by them. my partner did not tell me as i was very ill, being tested for cancer(thankfully none)and was involved in a stressful ongoing court case through the family courts with my ex husband. he kept the rumours from me hoping to handle it by himself. they got bored and done what they threatened anyway......the incident involving me was me being verbally abused by one of them (me not reponding and getting away fast) and being reported by the other who was not even there that i had said alsorts....the one who actually was there and did the crime i was accused of made a back up statement. Major discrepancies and it got nfa'd after 2 months. The area where i used to live is known for other teens out to cause trouble like this...i knew of 3 other similar cases and have heard that its happened to someone else too. seems like the new sport for them nowadays....maybe cash is the motive but its sick and inecusable
                            i did report every time they harrassed and laughed at me, every window that got smashed, every time me and the kids were spat at in the street, and every death threat from total strangers knocking at my door because of it....nothing was done

Comment

forgot to add that the barrister said "stand alone neither story would reach trial but because it was two seemingly seperate complaints about one person it has to go to trial" those 2 best friends denied knowing each other

Comment

Working...
                              X