No announcement yet.

False accusation need advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a very strange system to get your head around. It's enough to drive you insane. It still makes most of us here splutter sometimes and we've all been in the middle of it like you now find yourself.

The bottom line is, if the police and CPS think they have a chance of convicting you, they'll go for it, no matter how insane the evidence (or lack of) seems to you.

If I were a betting man, I'd say from what you've said that there isn't a realistic prospect of conviction in your case.
    But you must concentrate on the matter at hand. Any thoughts of taking action against your accuser must take a back seat until your case has been dropped.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

It's all good.

From what you have typed so far you are clearly on the ball.

You have detailed your steps clearly and concisely.

If you have done the same with the Police then hopefully they will see sense. It's just a guessing game unfortunately. I could even go as far as putting forward that you may even been the candidate needed to hit the 'target' for the week/month/year.

You seem to be wanting info. I posted a link earlier which someone else posted a slightly different version off (BEFORE me):

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/d...uting_rape.pdf

Get your teeth into it and try and comprehend what they're saying. Everything, to me, is pretty vague even on the official document!

As a fellow forum member I'm not affected but other peoples rants or raves or whatever the term may be. I completely understand your current situation. I was just a little concerned in case I had caused you some alarm. Last thing I want to do is scare people away and at times I do get overpowering, I'm going through the system and the torment at the moment also.

Welcome to the forum.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

hi just hought id add something here regards your evidence you have.
        has your accuser definatly said it was the dates she has accused you on and on what basis does she know this .. if she is adamant that these are the days then mabye you have a good case if you have a good alibi with your evidence ..
        but if later down the line you show your evidence and she changes her mind about the dates. then they could put that down to trauma on her part that she was mixed up about the dates .. that is more or less what happened to us she changed her story 3 times and her aparent injuries from scratches on her back on interview 1 to bruised wrists on interview 3 and the jury still believed her.. it is very very difficult to say what will happen .. your accuser might just drop herself in it somewhere along the line but don,t let her know you have evidence of these dates or she might change her mind .. get all the conversations of all of the month if you can as a safety net .........
        this will give you a safety net , hope this helps

Comment

Gem makes a hugely valid point...and it shows exactly why you should think twice before letting the police have this information. They can then go back to the accuser and alter the goalposts...
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Police already have the info though... I would see the presentation of a directly viable alibi as something that cannot be ignored.

I do understand that the Police change the scenario to suit but I'd still be tempted to keep my fingers crossed and hope that the OP has a couple of decent officers. Trying to keep it positive...
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

she is adamant that its after my sons b/day which was the 30th shes claiming the 1st or 2nd and the 3rd if she changes it too 31st i have a friend i was with at her address till i left so i have a alibi for then and the dates after the 3rd again fb proves otherwise so in all fairness if she changes it shes mucked

she only has between the 31st and the 11th to play with i have detailed convos of were i was and wat i was doing between those times
              Last edited by Lost87; 22 February 2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

that is exellent you are certainly doing the right things.i know lawless it is quite posssible their are honest police out their who do the job as it should be done.
                but always good thing to be aware that this is not always the case.
                best to be aware of the full facts and well armed ... i will send positive vibes too

Comment

Working...
                X