What do we do now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the moon but angry also

Well partner had his bail date today and was told allegation has been withdrawn no charges being brought!! Soooo relieved and happy but also angry he was given no reason why just told get on with ur life its over ...
    He doesnt know how he feels just says how can she do that and get away with it
    Goin to start trying to rebuild our relasionship now and our lives but want to say thank u for all ur support and advice in the beginning of this nightmare and really hope all of u still goin through it get the result u want

Comment

Well this is great news but I can understand that you both will have a lot of rebuilding to do. This sort of experience is unforgettable for all the wrong reasons.

Did he get an outcome on the meeting regarding his employment?

PS nearly forgot the dancing bananas.....
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

fantastic news

well done

here the banana

Comment

Thank you for the dancing bananas lol
          He was sacked for gross misconduct one of the reasons was 'sexual assault' the other was carrying out private work without their consent we decided not to fight it at the time because of the allegation hanging over him and thought our energy could be better spent elswhere....proving that the woman was a lying evil bint (now proved)
          Main thing is now trying to get back to normality but hard when people who know about the allegation but dont know whats happened today still think hes a rapist!

Comment

Well if nothing else is these dancing bananas are making me smile thank you so much for ur support, think a bottle of wine in order tonite at least we can celebrate and start on building our lives back up.x

Comment

Pleased to hear this news, Devastated. Like so many others you are discovering that an NFA is not the end of the ordeal. Keep coming back for support if you want/need to.

And here are some more dancing bananas!

Comment

Good News!!!!!

Have some dancing Nana's:

Comment

Great! Now begins the battle to move on! Prepare for some unexpected emotions...but you will get there.
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

congratulations and I echo what Faith has said.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you all so much for ur support really appreciated all ur advice and all the dancing bananas im sure we will get through this it might take a while but im not goin to let one mistake ruin our lives hes paid a huge price for his mistake and think he has learnt a huge lesson so im gonna leave it at that and concentrate on us as a family hes been punished enough and at end of day he cheated on me he didnt kill anyone! And now we know he certaintly didnt rape anyone!! Good luck to everyone still goin through this and i will be staying on this site to offer any support i can.xxxx

Comment

Anyone that knows about the allegation should be informed that there is to be NFA.

If they ask for reasons then get creative, if the Police don't have the decency to let you know why then you should pretty much be able to say what you want.

An 'official' pardon from the Queen?

Congratulations none the less.
                        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Congratulations. I really hope that after yr odeal you can get some fun and rebuild your lives together.

False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                          X