partner of accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• partner of accused

Hi there, looking for some information and support, really.
    My partner has just been picked up by the police as his ex-partner has accused him of rape.

x

Hello C&C,

Welcome to the forum though sorry you needed to find us.

Sadly several of our members are currently in just your situation; and lots more have come out on the other side. This does mean you will find understanding and support.

You may not want to post too much as yet until you feel comfortable on here, so you could have a look at a few threads in the Falsely Accused of Rape section of the forum and then, if you feel like it and have any questions, open your own thread there.

If you prefer not to post anything up, some of the stickies at the top of that section may answer some of your concerns.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 14 February 2012, 05:46 AM.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi Casehardened, thank you for your reply.

I have made a topic which gives a little more detail in the "falsely accused of rape?" section.

Truly wish I did not have to be here, but thankful that such a place exists, as is probably the case with mostly everyone who's found themselves here.

thanks again x

Comment

Yes cluelessandconcerned it's very much a case of we wish it didn't have to exist but are so thankful it does.

I agree with casehardened that you could look at other threads, particularly the sticky ones but try not to get bogged down and intimidated...remember that your situation is unique, just like every other one.

Sorry that you've had to go through this. We will help you through it as best we can
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
        X