• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the very best Barney
    Hoping you get the right result!!
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Sorry I have not been back for a while but life has been manic. Went for my bail and charged, already attended the mags court and getting ready for the next few months of hell. Family and friends have been amazing and I would not have survived this without them. Thank you all for your comments and support and I will be a life member of this forum no matter what happens.

How and when was the great taken away from Britain that we have come to this.

Comment

Hugs, Barney. Sorry to hear that you have been charged. It is good to hear you are getting ready for the next few months and that you have family and friends around to support you. I hope you got a good defense team on your side. It is sad that we have this situation in Britain now. However, it is good to see that there are also some news going out that false accusers are being punished for it. Hang in there Barney!

Comment

Originally posted by barney View Post
          Sorry I have not been back for a while but life has been manic. Went for my bail and charged, already attended the mags court and getting ready for the next few months of hell. Family and friends have been amazing and I would not have survived this without them. Thank you all for your comments and support and I will be a life member of this forum no matter what happens.

How and when was the great taken away from Britain that we have come to this.
          So sorry Barney,
          we are waiting on CPS making a decision for us.

I hope you stay strong and lean on those that are supporting you...wishing you the very best for this dreadful situation xx
          I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Sorry to hear this Barney. Now get your boxing gloves on and prepare to fight!
            Thinking of you

Comment

Oh cr*p, bad news Barney. Time to get your kicking boots on matey.

Kind Regards
              Jen
              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

All The Best

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it goes O.K for you..

Comment

Sorry to near that mate i was just recently charged as well so were in it together mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X