Brother's verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's verdict

Hi everyone, I first posted here 18 months ago about my brother being accused, I've been pretty quiet since then but have still visited the forum regularly for support. after a trial that lasted for 5 days and the jury taking 2 to come up with a verdict my brother was found NOT GUILTY. I just had to share the news to show that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Thankyou for letting us know it is a great help. If its not to hard would you be able to put any more details up about it.

Comment

Good to see some good news on here!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

brilliant news, thank you for posting, it helps others to know that there is sense out there.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wonderful news, and thank you so much for letting us know. As RFLH said, it gives hope to others. Dancing bananas ahoy!

Comment

yeeeeheyyyyyyyyyy! I am so happy for your brother and the whole family!!.

thanks for bringing some more hope to this forum!

Comment

Excellent news! What happened, who was questioned in court? Did the False Accuser trip herself up? Apart from his innocence, what do you think helped him get this excellent result?
              Best wishes
              Jen
              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Yup, dancing banana and group hug time!!!!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Fantastic news

Originally posted by belle6978 View Post
                    Hi everyone, I first posted here 18 months ago about my brother being accused, I've been pretty quiet since then but have still visited the forum regularly for support. after a trial that lasted for 5 days and the jury taking 2 to come up with a verdict my brother was found NOT GUILTY. I just had to share the news to show that there is light at the end of the tunnel
                    Your post gives me hope thankyou for letting everyone know its a positive post xx

Comment

I love hearing the success stories.....it gives me strength

Congrats on your great outcome x
                      I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. Now you and your brother will be able to breathe again. If you need more support you can always come back. Just because the trial is over doesn't mean there won't be hard times.
                        "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Really appreciate you taking the time to share your news with us all. Every good bit of news is a piece of justice and hope for us all.
                          So pleased that you got the right result...enjoy your new life. You got through this...you'll now be able to get through anything life throws at you!
                          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

We are here if you have the dreaded "downs"! But congrats....

Comment

Working...
                            X